Pre-Raw Fun

"Wakey wakey princess." Colby said to me as I slowly opened my eyes.

I must have fallen back to sleep because by the time I opened up my eyes it was 8:24 in the morning. I cuddled further into him not wanting to leave the bed.

"Ariellllll, you have to wake up baby girl." He whispered sweetly in my ear.

"ehhhhhh." I groaned in response.

"Come on baby, I mad breakfasttt." He cooed trying to coax me from sleep, which he knew was damn near impossible.

"But .... bed... soft.... you.... warm... no.. wake.. up ..." I spoke slowly and softly.

"Bacon, eggs, my signature home fries. Come on princess you love my home fries. The way mom makes them with all the spices and bacon the way I cook it. Crispy and not mushy like your mom makes."

"Babe come on I don't want to start drooling."

"Well then get out of bed and eat sweetheart."

I rolled over and got out of bed much to Colby's joy. I went over to the little table in our hotel room, and he stepped over putting a plate in front of me loaded with home fries and bacon with some eggs. He sat down with his own plate after he gave me mine. I loved it. I love food. I love him. It was honestly the best wake up I have had in a long time. All the distance and awkwardness I had felt between us within the last few days has faded away.

We decided that we would go work out for a while before we had to go to the show. The hotel we were staying in had an okay enough gym for what we wanted to do so we headed toward the elevator to go downstairs. It was kind of dumb to want to go work out and then take the elevator but, that is what we decided we would do. The elevator came to our floor and as the doors opened Colby ushered me in before him and then stepped in after me. The doors closed and he never let go of my hand. He pressed the button and we started going down, but, suddenly the elevator stopped. For a second I thought that we had gotten stuck but then I realized we were stopped on the fourth floor.

The doors opened and none other than the viper himself stepped into the elevator with us. My thoughts were running wild. What was he going to do? Was he going to say something? Was he politely going to ignore us? Was he going to try to start small talk? Did he do this on purpose? But, that's when he spoke up;

"Hello Colby," he said drifting off for a second before looking over to me, "Ariel." He finished. There was no hello attached, nothing else to give me any signs of what he was thinking or what he was going to say. I just began to assume that the hello he said to Colby was extended to me even though he had cut himself off.

"Hey Randal." Colby said cheerfully completely unaware of what was going on behind the scenes here.

"Randal." I said nodding in his direction.

Thankfully the elevator stopped off on our floor and we got out. Well, more like I practically ran out and Colby just happened to follow.

"Babe, I think I'm just going to do some cardio, you know work on my stamina because god knows what they have in store for me and my star-crossed lover tonight." I said finishing with a joke.

"Okay babygirl, I'm just gonna hit the weights for a while. I might have to lift Le tonight if they want to throw me against Jon and he wants to come out and interfere." He said calmly.

"Okay my love don't kill yourself on those weights before the show tonight."

"I won't I promise babe, and don't push yourself either. Work on your stamina but don't run too hard." He said before leaning in for a quick kiss and then walking away to the weights section of the gym.

I put my headphones in and turned on the treadmill. I began to jog thinking of what was going to happen tonight. I could see it now. I refuse to break things off with Colby and devote my all to Randal. It's just not happening. He's going to try to do something bad I can just see it now. He's going to find some way to hurt me through Colby. It is going to be terrible and I really don't even want to go to work tonight because of it. I noticed that I had picked up my pace on the treadmill. I turned it up a notch so that it wouldn't be so easy. I just need to pound out my anger and unhappiness.

My job was now turning into something that I despise and I haven't even been in the company for a year yet. Fake It by Seether came on over my thoughts and I just gave into the music. I started running as hard as I could, every step pounding out more anger. Clown by Korn was next and my workout just kept going harder. I lost track of what song was playing and just kept running it out. Before I knew what was happening I felt someone grab my shoulder. I bumped the off switch with my elbow before quickly turning on my heel and punching whoever it was straight in the face.

I turned all the way around and looked down only to see Colby lying on the floor grabbing the side of his jaw. I dropped down to my knees next to him moving his hand from his face and checking for blood or any other signs of serious injury.

"Babe! Oh my god I am so sorry! Are you alright?!?" I asked slightly panicky.

"Yeah.... Ouch.... Wow... What was that for?" He said between labored breaths.

"I am so sorry I don't know why I did that I was just so into my work out and I didn't mean it oh god please tell me nothing is broken please tell me you are okay." I said babbling on and on.

"Nothing a good kiss won't fix." He said tapping on the side of his face where I hit him.

I kissed his cheek and he grabbed my hand and pulled me up with him as he began to stand.

"All better babe." He said smiling down at me.

He kissed me before grabbing my hand and leading me back to our room. He opened up the door and pulled me in. Without any delay he started kissing me like a mad man. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I knew this was going to go somewhere. He dragged me over to the bed never breaking our make out session. Out of no where he completely broke the kiss.

"I have to hop in a shower, don't want to go to work smelling like a gym rat." He said smugly with a wink before walking toward the bathroom.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. You're not getting away that easy!" I said chasing him into the bathroom. He hopped into the shower and turned it on and I quickly undressed before hopping in after him. Let's just say each of us got another workout before we had to go to work.

After we got out of the shower we packed our sports bags and left our hotel to head to the venue. It was currently 6:12 and we had to be at the arena for six. Whoops. The ride to the venue was packed with anxiety ridden thoughts on my part. By the time we got there it was 6:26 and I was not looking forward to this.

"You ready to head in babe?" Colby asked me while he cut the engine to our rental car.

"Yeah totally!" I said pretending to be happy.

He got out of the car and came around to my side and got me out. Together we walked into the arena, prepared for anything.

xxxxxxxx
Sorry it's rather short guys! I promise the next chapter will be much longer and y'all have something good in store for ya! I hope you liked it, again thank you so much for reading. I love you all xoxo
xxxxxxxx