A/N

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a very long time. I've been really busy with getting everything together for senior year and helping with 'spring cleaning'. I promise you I will try to update as soon as I possibly can. I promise you the story is NOT over. There is still plenty left. I plan on having 50 or more chapters at some point and currently the count is only 22 I believe, so no worries. It is just going to take some time for updates because I have a lot of responsibilities I need to take care of coming up because I plan on graduating high school with the rest of my class. I refuse to sink.

There should be an update coming within the week, if not then over this weekend coming up. Again I am very very sorry. I still love every single one of you and I want to thank you all for following the story so far and staying loyal to it. I want to thank everyone who has voted on the story because honestly this is the first story that has gotten this amount of attention and I really thank you all for it. It makes me feel so good about myself to know that I have people who love my writing and want to read more and more of it. Thank you all so very very much.

Sincerely,

Ashley

xoxo