To The Concert

I woke up at eight in the morning. I was so excited I didn't think I could sleep any loner. I got out of bed and immidiately hopped into the shower washing my hair and body before hopping out. I started getting ready even though it was far too early. I was way too excited. About an hour and a half later I got a text.

Flounder / Prince Eric: Princess!!! Are you awake?! Today is the dayyyyyyyyy!

I giggled at how excited he was. God he is so cute sometimes.

Me: I have been up for the last almost two hours. I'm almost all the way ready slow poke.

Flounder / Prince Eric: Hey I am not a slow poke, I'm just being practical considering we don't have to be at the concert venue until 4.

Me: Hey look I can't help that I'm excited. It's almost 10 that's close to four right?

Flounder / Prince Eric: Ariel you're one special cookie.

Me: Heyyyy what's that supposed to mean??

Flounder / Prince Eric: Nothing Princess ;* I want to take you to lunch before the concert so be ready for like 11:30 I'll come get you.

Me: Okay loser I'll see you then cx

Flounder / Prince Eric: Okay Princess xoxo

I was getting really excited about spending the day with him today. I am so in love with him but still so afraid to let him back in, but I have a good feeling aobut today. I sat down to do my makeup which took a good hour. I wanted it to be perfect to go see the best band in the world. I picked out all my favorite black veil brides accessories and finished off my look.

Half hour until Colby was supposed to show up... sadly. So I decided I would watch my match on Raw, my mom had recorded it for me and I thought I could give it a shot. I watched as I came out acting happy even though I was pissed. Good acting on my part. I watched Danielle and Nicholas come down the ramp acting all lovey and disgusting. I began to feel a little lonely, wishing I had something like that. I was technically supposed to with Randy. I gagged at the thought. At least what Dani and Nick has is real on and off screen. I watched Summer and I fight and it was a pretty good match until Nick hopped in. I watched as my 'lover' came running down the ramp to save the damsel in distress. I hated it. He beat up Nick for me and he and Dani slipped away.

I looked at him as he grabbed the mic and I was smiling. He spoke and I swear we both looked so happy. Only thing was he looked happy he got what he wanted and I looked happy because I didn't want to lose my job. Then John came out and delivered his speach about how we weren't going to be able to work out and that my fears of our relationship being messed up because it was an Authority relationship were true. I watched as John showed the promo that Randy and I shot where I was begging him to tell people about us. I watched as I stared up at Randy with nothing but fear in my eyes as he pulled me close and told me it would all be okay.

Colby knocked on my bedroom door saving me from over analyzing the storyline with Randy.

"Come on in Flounder." He hesitated a minute before opening the door.

"Hey Loser." I said smiling as he looked around my room.

"Your room hasn't changed a bit since the last time I was in it." He said sightly awed.

"Yeah," I responded, "The only difference between then and now is I don't have a big strong wrestler making a mess of it and then sleeping in the bed every night." I said with a rude and sarcastic tone.