It's Time

I watched anxiously from outside of the ring as Seth and Randy locked up right away. There were so many thoughts buzzing around my head but my main concern was Seth. I didn't want him getting hurt. I would never forgive Randy if he broke the script and did something to hurt him. I was so trapped in my thoughts that the screams from the crowd jolted me.

Immediately I assumed the worst and glanced up to see that Seth was on the top rope. That made my nerves skyrocket. What if he fell? What if Randy put his feet up and kicked him in the stomach? That would break his ribs. The next thing I knew Seth was leaving the top rope. I watched in complete horror and excitement as Seth corkscrew moonsaulted onto Randy. He went for the pin but Randy kicked at two and a half.

When Randy stood he was even more angry than he was when the match started. He attempted to charge Seth but he dodged every attempt that was made. Randy ran across the ring in an attempt to clothesline Seth but once again he ducked and by the time Randy came back around Seth dropkicked him. He went for the quick pin and I heard the ref slap the mat 1-2-3. The place errupted in cheers. Everyone wanted to see the new golden boy of the Authority go down in flames and Seth just made that happen.

I jumped into the ring after him and ran into his arms. The smile on his face was the most amazing sight I had ever seen in my entire life.

"Babe I did it, I shut him down and I got him to stop. I did it!" He whispered in my ear while he was hugging me.

"Yes my love, you did it and I am so proud of you." I whispered back starting to tear up. Then I heard someone clearing their throat over a microphone and I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Well, well, well, Seth. Aren't you the best. You steal my woman and you pull a cheap win on me. That's all good and fine because you have no idea what is in store for you over the next few months. I am going to destroy you until there is nothing left but those stupid gloves you wear. Enjoy your time with my dear Kassondra while it lasts because trust me, it won't last long." The crowd booed obnoxiously as Randy made his exit from the ring.

It didn't go as bad as I had expected especially seeing as though the script did say that he had to say something to Seth at the end of the match. I was expecting so much worse from him but I took the blessing. Of course the cameras were still on Seth and I so we stood in the ring together sharing horrified glances before we were informed that we had gone to commercial. Seth and I left the ring high-fiving and smiling at the fans as we headed towards the back.

"What are you thinking love? You haven't said a word since we were in the ring." Colby said squeezing my hand a little tighter.

"I don't know I just feel as though that went almost too well, like there's something else in store." I replied.

"I know love, but there really isn't anything we can do but let this storyline run it's course."

We reached the door of his locker room and opened it, only to find Randal waiting inside for us. Before one of us could open our mouths Randal stood up. Colby immediately stepped between the two of us and pushed me back.

"Randal, what are you doing here? What do you want? Stephanie and Paul warned you not to do anything stupid on or off camera." Colby began getting loud.

"Relax Lopez, I'm here to apologize. I feel bad for what I did to you and how I made Ariel feel just because I couldn't handle rejection. I can see how in love the two of you are and what you mean to one another and I don't want to screw that up. So, I am truly sorry for everything I have done to the both of you since Ariel came here to join the WWE. Anything that may happen from here on out is all going to be from the script." He said sincerely.