What's Happening?

I woke up feeling like I was moving and there was a new sound that I knew wasn't there when I went to bed last night. I sat up and glanced around and realized I was no longer in my hotel room. I was back on the tour bus.

I stood up and walked to the door calling out Colby's name hoping that I wasn't going crazy. I stepped out closer to the living room area of the bus and saw Nick and Dani sitting on the couch cuddling.

"Guys, where is Colby?" I asked causing them to jump about fifteen feet in the air.

"Oh, he's in the bathroom honey, he'll be right out. Dinner is on the stove if you want some. We made chicken and rice. Colby said it was your favorite." Dani said with a smile.

"Dinner? Is it really that late? How did I get on the bus. The last thing I remember was going to bed in the hotel room apparently last night." I replied confused.

"Colby and I brought you and all of you guys' stuff downstairs when everyone started heading out to the buses this afternoon. He didn't want to wake you." Nick added with a smile.

Just then Colby came walking out of the bus' bathroom. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. In that moment I lost my train of thought. Being in his arms made me feel like I was in the most secure castle and nothing could ever take me down.

"I'm glad to see you're awake babygirl. I didn't want to wake you when we got on the bus so Nick and I did all the work so you could keep sleeping. I didn't think you'd be out that long but making the announcement last night must have drained you." He said softly, smiling down at me.

"I mean I didn't think I was that tired but apparently I was." I said with a chuckle.

Truthfully something had felt off before I'd fallen asleep last night but I didn't want to tell Colby for fear of scaring him and making him send me home to my mother to take it easy. It felt good to sleep but something still didn't feel right. I just couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe I was just dehydrated or something.

I walked over to the stove and served myself a plate of chicken and rice before placing it in the microwave and grabbing a bottle of tea out of the mini fridge on the bus. Colby was sitting on the couch waiting for me to come over and join him.

God, he looked like he was an angel. His hair was tied back into the most adorable little ponytail all frizzy and messy but it looked so much better like that than it does when he tries to style it. His Glamour Kills shirt clung to every muscle, his sweatpants were just perfect, everything about him was and is. I really can't believe how lucky I am to have gotten the chance to be with such an amazing man. Everything about him drew me in. His personality, his humor, his kind heart, his loving smile, his deep brown eyes, honestly I don't deserve someone as amazing as Colby in my life. But I got blessed, not only do I get my first love forever but we're starting a family.

The microwave beeped bringing me out of my admiration of my soon to be husband. I took the plate out and grabbed a fork, diving into the plate. I didn't realize how hungry I was. I got a few bites in before my stomach lurched. I ran to the bus' bathroom and immediately started throwing up. Every time I thought it was over I would start again. Something wasn't right and I couldn't control it.

"Ariel, what's going on?" Colby shouted running into the bus bathroom.

"I. Don't. Know." I said between moments of puking my brains out.

"Ariel this isn't-" I heard Colby talking but I didn't hear the sentence finish.

As I felt myself fall to the floor I knew something was definitely wrong, and then everything went black.