Hospital

Colby's P.O.V

"Someone call a fucking ambulance," I shouted out to Dani and Nick who heard Ariel hit the ground when she passed out.

"I've got it dude," Nick replied before pulling out his phone and dialing 911.

I heard him muttering something about Ariel passing out and needing an ambulance right away but I was to concerned with my future wife lying on the floor of the bus in front of me. I don't know what is going on and it is making me panic. She has never been one to pass out for any reason at all. The only time she ever came close is when she got dehydrated on purpose when she was fifteen, and even then she didn't pass out. By the time we realized that something was wrong and took her to the hospital the doctor told her that she should have passed out already.

I've never even seen her sick. She's always been healthy as a horse. I just kneeled there next to her in shock. I was knocked out of it when the paramedics began to push me to the side and get closer to her. They started to move her eyelids and try to get responses out of her but nothing was working. They brought in a board to put her on and carried her out of the bus before switching her from the board to the stretcher waiting at the entrance.

All I could do at the moment was follow them and pray that she was okay. I went to hop into the ambulance with her but Nick stopped me.

"Dude, you're gonna need to get to the hospital and back." He began handing me the keys to his rental. "I have it for a few more days. Take it. Follow them and keep Dani and I posted. I'm praying for her bro." He finished pushing the keys into my hands.

"Thank you. You're the best man." I said before hoping in his rental car and starting up the engine to go after the ambulance that just took away the love of my life.

The hospital wasn't very far away. She was taken up to a room almost immediately. The doctor came in after I got settled and told me that they had to take her out to run tests and that I was welcome to either stay in the room or go downstairs to the cafeteria and get something to eat. But I refused to leave her so I stayed in the room because they weren't going to allow me to the testing areas.

I waited for what seemed like an eternity before the doctor brought my Princess back into the room. She was actually wake when they came in.

"She is awake for now but she is highly out of it. She won't be 100% until tomorrow."

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I don't know why you keep saying I'm still out of it when I'm clearly awake and moving," Ariel shot back at the doctor.

"Princess be nice to the doctor he is just trying to help," I said to her calmly.

"It's okay I know that it's just the meds we had to give her in order to run the testing speaking."

"Sure that's it doc." Ariel shot back.

"However I have something to tell the two of you and it is very important..."

xxxxxxxx

Hey y'all. Sorry it's short again. But hey look it's another cliffhanger. Don't worry there will be an update tomorrow. I have plenty of time seeing as the doctor told me that I have to relax after the accident today, so plenty of writing time. I love leaving those for you guys. Thank you for commenting and staying loyal to the story.

I love you all xoxo

xxxxxxxx