Slammy Awards

After April and I walked the carpet we went into the hall that was set up for the evening. We looked at the seating arrangements and picked up our place cards and walked to our table. When we got there I realized just who we were sitting with. Good news was, they allowed Phil to come, so we were sitting with him. However not so good news was we were also sitting with the love of my life. Somebody must have forgotten to tell me because when we finally reached the table, I was staring into the eyes of none other than Colby Tyler Lopez.

At that second I knew this night was doomed. My first reaction was to cry. But then I remembered what i had told myself just this morning. I was going to be different. I wasn't going to be fragile. I was going to be strong and take no shit. Kick ass and take names. So, as I sat down I choked back the tears that were starting to form and I smiled.

The start of the night went by without incident, dinner was served while there were speeches and introductions. It was actually rather fun. Colby kept to himself on his side of the table and I kept to my conversations with Dani, Nick, April, and Phil who were seated with us at the table. I was supposed to sit with Colby. It was supposed to be like a couple table. But as it turned out he ended up sitting across from me with Dani on one side of me with Nick and April and Phil on the other side. I couldn't handle being too close to him and they all understood that.

After dinner was cleared away the awards began to be presented. I honestly should have payed more attention than I actually did but I was too focused on being strong in what was continuing to be the most awkward situation of my life. Someone from the stage crew came over to me and told me that I had to go backstage because I would be presenting soon.

I followed the stage guy and stood where he told me to. But, then I saw the nominees for 'Superstar of the Year' lining up. Randal, Colby, Jon, John and Joe. I realized that I was presenting the award. Probably to one of the first two men in the line.

"... and now to present the award for Superstar of the Year our newest Diva, Kassandra Astraea."

The crew member standing next to me nudged me out into the stage. I walked over to the podium and organized the note cards I was handled.

"Hello everyone! I'm here to present the award for Superstar of the Year. Every superstar nominated deserves this award for their outstanding work here in the WWE. The nominees are as follows; Randy Orton," I said pausing for small applause, "Seth Rollins," I read again pausing for applause, "Dean Ambrose," the applause for Dean was roaring. "John Cena, and Roman Reigns." I read off the last two names quickly.

"And now, your winner, voted on by the WWE universe is.." I said pausing for dramatic effect and so I could open the envelope I was handed before heading onstage. I finally got it opened and immediately dreaded the name I had to announce. "SETH ROLLINS!" I faked happy as my ex-boyfriend walked out on the stage to join me. I handed him is award as he reached the podium which, he gladly accepted.

"I just want to say thank you so much to the WWE universe for voting for me to win Superstar of the Year. All of the other nominees deserved this too. They dedicate their bodies and their lives everytime they walk into that arena. Hell, this award should go to every superstar and diva here. I would like to say thank you to my co-workers and my bosses for giving me the amazing oppourtunity to work here. I would also like to thank my girlfriend Ariel Simmons for always standing by me even when we weren't together back when i was a part of NXT. Well, they're giving me the signal to shut the hell up now so, again I would like to thank the WWE universe for always being here! Goodnight everyone."

He finished his speech and held my arm walking me off the stage like he was instructed to do. Once we got backstage I nearly had a massive heart attack.