Happiest Woman Alive

I woke up the next morning still wrapped safely in Colby's arms. He was still sleeping, so I rolled over to face him making sure my movements didn't wake him. His two toned hair was tied back in a ponytail, it was frizzy but I think it was the most perfect thing I had seen in my entire life. He had a small smile on his face and his eyes were lightly closed, fluttering every once in a while. He always had a certain snore and I don't know what I would do if I had never gotten to hear that snore again.

His sleepy face was honestly the only thing I ever wanted to see for the rest of my life. I never wanted to leave his side ever again. In this moment everything was perfect and I want that forever. I watched him as he slept. I honestly don't know why it was effecting me so hard but it was. He snored a little extra loudly for a second and I knew from experience that he was going to wake up soon after that. I watched as his eyes fluttered open and he quickly began smiling.

"What?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing." I replied sweetly.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked innocently.

"I just forgot how amazing you look when you sleep." I responded with a smile.

"Well, I have never forgotten anything about you Princess." He responded sarcastically with a chuckle.

"Hey that's not fair." I said play slapping him on the arm.

"Oh so you wanna play rough now huh?" He asked with a devilish grin.

Before he could move I pushed him back down and tried to tun away. I underestimated his reflexes. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back onto the bed with him. His lips crashed into mine and I couldn't think of anything else. We stayed in bed making out for a while, to be honest I lost track of time. But then I had to break the kisses.

"Babe, we have a live event today and we have to get ready. Come on." I said through mini showers of kisses.

"But baby can't we just stay in bed together a little longer? I've missed being able to hold you." He said in a whiny voice. I looked at the clock on the bedside table, it was only 11:23 so I decided I would give in.

I wordlessly cuddled back into him and he smiled acknowledging my defeat before wrapping his arms around me. He kissed the top of my head as I snuggled further into his chest. The next thing I know I was opening my eyes to Colby staring at me intently.

"What?" I asked groggily, "Did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah you kinda did." He said with a laugh, "and nothing I just like watching you sleep."

"Okay Edward Cullen." I responded laughing.

"Not like that Princess." He smiled, "I mean I miss being able to see you sleeping, happy and peacefully. It's one of my favorite things in the world. You are beautiful when you sleep. You are beautiful all the time really but when you sleep you have this little smirk as if you know something in your dream that the rest of the world doesn't know and your eyes flutter and I honestly have never seen someone so perfect in my entire life." He said with the most compassionate look on his face.

"Colby...." I said trailing off, he looked at me intently waiting for me to continue. "Prince Eric, I love you so much." I said quickly afraid I was telling him I loved him too soon. I mean I had said it before because we had dated for three years, but I was trying to go slow this time and it just wasn't working to my advantage. Before I had a chance for my thoughts to progress anymore, I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine before he broke the kiss and said;

"Princess Ariel, I love you more than there are stars in the sky." He smiled and I'm pretty sure my face was redder than the real Princess Ariel's hair. When we dated the first time he would always say that to me when I would try to get into I love you more arguments. I pecked his lips before getting up from bed. He grabbed my arm but I slid away quickly, however not quick enough. He grabbed my hand.