Wow.

We walked into the venue and instead of going down towards the front row, Colby led me back behind the curtains heading towards the backstage area.

"Colby where are we going?" I asked concerned, "Couldn't we get in trouble for this?"

"Not when I have," He said as he reached into his pocket with the hand that wasn't holding mine, "These." He finished producing two backstage passes for the night out of his pocket.

I squealed like a giddy school girl and he just laughed at me. After years of loving them I was going to be able to meet the guys. In that moment I was on cloud nine. I had just got the love of my life back and now I got to meet my favorite band. I don't think this day can get any better. Colby led me through a door marked dressing room and I saw all five guys standing there getting ready. I felt like I was about to pass out.

"Guys," Colby said addressing Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx, "This is my friend Ariel, the one I told you about who like loves you guys."

"Hey yeah hi!" Jake shouted.

"Nice to meet you." Jinxx said politely.

"Hey gurl hey." CC joked.

"Hiya." Ashley said with a wink, earning a frown from Colby.

"Hey Ariel," Andrew spoke lastly, "I take it you did the thing Colbs?" He asked nodding to our intertwined fingers.

"Yes, I did do the thing. Everything between us is on track now." He responded with a smile on his face, earning a smile from Andy.

"Good to hear man. Hey we've gotta do sound check but you guys are more than welcome to stand side stage and watch. You're also welcome to do that again tonight when the concert actually starts." Andy said happily.

"Wow." I didn't know what else to say and that just sorta slipped out along with a giggle.

Everyone in the room laughed at my remark. I couldn't help it Black Veil Brides had been my favorite band since I was like 15. The guys headed out onto the stage and took their positions. Watching them perform was amazing and they put their heart and soul into it even though it wasn't even their official performance for the night. Colby was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, my hands resting on his. I was in awe and I couldn't thank him enough for bringing me here.

After about an hour of sound check it was announced that the doors were going to be opening in about five minutes. The guys ran backstage with Colby and I. I looked down at my phone and it was a few minutes before six. We all hung out and talked for a while. It was wicked cool to be able to spend time with the guys. They were all so down to earth, and apparently they knew a lot about Colby and I's history. Colby explained to me that he had stayed in contact with Andy over the years and that Andy actually followed Colby's career. I though that was pretty cool of him to be honest.

After their opening act, some starter band from our area finished their set, it was time for Black Veil Brides to go up. I watched in awe as they performed their set. This was by far the best day of my life. After they had performed their set and their encore, they came back to where Colby and I were, wished us the best of luck and went into their dressing room to clean up. Colby and I said our goodbyes before they closed the door and then we left.

When we got back to my house it was sometime around one in the morning. He asked if he could crash at me and my mother's place (which I ran upstairs and checked with her before agreeing) she said yes, and asked if he and I were together. I said yes and she said it was fine for him to stay, just to keep it down she added in with a sleepy wink before rolling over and knocking out.

I ran back downstairs and told Colby he could stay, he walked into the living room and asked for a extra blanket.

"What are you talking about moron?" I asked him laughing.

"I'm talking about a blanket." He responded.

"No you moron, you're coming with me." I responded with a smile before grabbing his hand and dragging him up the stairs. When we got upstairs I pulled two pairs of his old sweatpants out of my dresser. I never got rid of them. I also grabbed two of his t-shirts. After we changed we crawled into my bed, silently but comfortably. Like a well oiled machine that had just been turned off for a while. But, it was running fine. He wrapped his arm around me and I felt the safest I had in a long time. I fell asleep almost directly after that.

xxxxxxxx

I'm sorry the chapter was slightly short, I didn't want to make the chapter too focused around the guys of Black Veil Brides even though I love them. Thanks for reading, more to come soon. I love you all xoxo

xxxxxxxx