Chapter 30

Tate has been acting weird lately. He is always checking for things outside. He has also been on the Internet a lot lately.

It's been a week since the "incident". I don't know if what happened actually happened, but who am I to say it didn't. I wasn't there.

But then again, Tate has a very creative mind. But I also seen the marks on his finger. They haven't gone away yet.

I honestly don't know what to think of it. I can't help but think that could be the thing that is making him act so differently.

If it is, I don't know what to do or comfort him in any way. What would I say, " you're safe now" or "it wasn't real".

That's bullshit and Tate would see right through it. On another note, Christmas Eve is this week.

Chad is already on top of everything and all the decorations. He has 3 big trees that have been decorated with garlands, lights, and ornaments.

There are red, green,and white lights strung all over the house. There are snowflakes that light up hung accordingly around the house.

How the electricity is working without us paying the electric bill? I don't know, my guess would be Constance.

If Constance is paying the bill then God bless her cause I can guarantee you that the bill is high.

I decide I'm gonna go downstairs to look for my mom. While walking down the stairs I noticed that there are lights wrapped around the railing.

At the bottom of the stairs is Chad finishing up the last of the lights. The lights are red then green then red then green continuing all the way down.

What do you think, Chad asks me.

It looks great Chad, I reply.

Good cause I'm just getting started, he replies back.

Decorating has really helped Chad feel better about Patrick. They aren't together anymore, but they have slowly come to the terms of friends.

It took them awhile to start talking again, but they finally forgave each other. The house is pretty much at bliss right.

I am thankful for that. So much has happened in such a short period of time it's almost overwhelming.

As I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, I find my mother with Moira drinking hot tea. Next to my mother is Hayden rocking a sleeping Chloe.

Chloe has gotten a little bigger. She weighs about 15 pounds now. Chloe has Hayden's attention 24/7 now. She rarely talks to my dad anymore.

Hi mom, I say to my mom.

Oh hi Vi, mom says back.

Hey Moira. Hey Hayden, I say to the both of them.

Hello dear, Moira says back.

Hayden smiles back at me.

Mom can I talk to you for a couple minutes, just the two of us, I ask.

Sure, Vi, she replies.

________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the slow chapter but I promise the next chapter will be better and something is gonna happen in the next chapter so stay tuned.

This book is coming to a finish soon.

I will probably stop when I hit 50 chapters.

QOTD: have you guess seen Scream Queens yet?

AOTD: yes. It was good, but kinda predictable.

👽 Gia 👽