Chapter 32

Today is Christmas Eve. It's been three weeks since the incident. I honestly don't know what to think about that anymore.

Tate is still acting weird around me. Even weirder than before. Even Constance is acting weird towards me.

I am so freaking confused. First the whole incident with Tate,the thorns, different place and etc and now both Tate and Constance acting weird towards me for no reason.

The worst part of it is that when I ask Tate why he is being so weird he gets all defensive about it.

I turn my head to the right and check the time on my clock. It reads 5:54 p.m. I should probably start getting ready.

I go towards my drawers and open them rummaging through them. I put together an outfit that satisfies what I'm looking for.

I grab the clothes and go into the bathroom. I open the door and place all the clothes on the counter top.

I walk back into my room and grab my iPod and speakers. I go back into the bathroom and set the speakers on the other side of the counter top and plug them into the outlet.

I put my iPod in and and scroll down to find Lithium by Nirvana. I go out of the bathrooms so grab a towel.

When I walk back into the bathroom, I put the toilet cover down on the toilet seat and put my towel on top of the toilet cover.

I close the door and lock it and then turn the shower water on. I turn the knob to the warm side. 

Once the water is warm, I go back over to my iPod and turn on the song Lithium and start to strip. Then I get into the shower.

15 minutes later

I turn the water off and wrap myself in the towel I brought in the bathroom with me. I get out of the shower just as Come as You Are by Nirvana comes on.

I dry myself on and start getting dressed. I put on my bra and underwear first. Then I put on my long sleeve thin black shirt.

Then I grab my black socks that end just above the tops of my knees and slide them up my legs until they stop.

Then I take my maroon button up sleeveless dress. The buttons and the trim around it is black along with the collar at the top. Lastly, I grab my black belt that has a width of about five inches.

I walk out of the bathroom with my hair up in my towel, my iPod and speakers in one hand, and my dirty clothes in the other.

I throw my dirty clothes on the floor and put my speaker back on my desk with my iPod. I grab my black suede lace up block chunky high heel platforms that end at my ankles.

We are all going to decorate the tree downstairs and if I wear heels it is easier to put the ornaments on the tree without using the ladder.

I take my hair out of my towel and brush it out. Then I take my blow dryer and turn it on. Once all my hair is dry then I brush through it again to make sure there are no tangles.

Then I take my curling wand and plug it in. Honestly, if it weren't for Constance, I wouldn't have any of this. Her new boyfriend currently is crazy rich like a billionaire.

So her boyfriend is fine with lending her money cause he has plenty of it. While I'm waiting for the curling wand to heat up, I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth.

When I come back into the room I gently touch the curling wand to feel how hot it is. I take the wand and start curling my hair.

30 minutes later

I put the wand down and unplug it. I take my brush again and brush through my hair. After I finish brushing my hair, I put the brush down and look in the mirror.

My hair is now in waves that flow perfectly. I then go into my closet and grab my black knitted shawl and put it on.

In the back it ends right at my lower back and gets longer in the front. In the front it ends around the tops of both my knees.

I go over towards the mirror again and look at my reflection. Then I hear a soft knock on the door.

Come in, I say to whoever is on the other side.

The door knob turns and Tate enters the room.

You know you didn't have to knock, you could have just came in, I tell him.

I know, he replies. There is a quiet silence for a few seconds.

You look amazing Vi, Tate says looking me up and down while walking closer to me.

He stops when he is right in font of me.

You don't look so bad yourself, I say smirking and looking up at him. He is wearing a maroon sweater with black jeans and black combat boots.

He looks down, smiles, and then laughs.

Thanks, he says looking up at me with a smile still plastered on his face.

I smile back.

He leans in and gently kisses me.

Come on let's go downstairs, he says.

Okay, I reply.

________________________________

A/N:

This will only be part 1. Part 2 is on its way don't worry.

Just prepare yourselves for the next chapter because something big is gonna happen...

QOTD: What is your favorite season in AHS?

AOTQ: Murder House obviously.

👽 gia 👽