Chapter 1

This takes place right after the last episode of AHS Murder House. Please do not read unless you saw and
finished AHS season 1 Murder House. There could be some spoilers in here if you did not finish the season. ****I do not own any of the characters in here**** This story is all in Violet's point of veiw.

Enjoy

I wake up from a blinding light that comes from the crack of my blinds. It has been three years since we moved in this house. Three years since my family and I died. Three years. I get up and walk downstairs only to find my mother and father in the kitchen talking, but I don't go in the kitchen.

My father soon gets up and walks out, leaving my mother in there to think. I then go back upstairs beacause A. watching my mother in deep thought is boring and B. to find something to entertain myself with. I end up listening to Nirvana for an hour and then get dressed.

I decide to go down to the basement to try to find someone to talk. I'm willing to talk to anyone, but Tate. I still have not forgiven him for what he did to my mother and I don't think I ever will. As I walk down the stairs leading to the basement, I hear my mother and someone else.

My mother is talking and the other person is crying, I think. I'm to far away to make out what exactly is being said. I walk down the stairs quietly until I'm all the way down. I slowly make my way closer to where they are. I'm sorry I truley am. There is not a day that goes by that I don't regret it. It wasn't fair to you. It was totally not cool and I know that know. I'm sorry. the person says and after the person starts to cry.

It happened three years ago and with what happened, you are right about it being not fair nor right. I know you are truley sorry and I believe in second chances. Obviously you can tell otherwise I would be divorced. Since I know that you are truley sorry for what happened, I forgive you. You have payed three long years for it. my mother says.

The person crys harder and I know my mother is hugging the person because the crys are now being muffled from her shirt. The it hits me harder then any bullet can. The person is Tate. I go back upstairs quietly so they don't hear me. How can she just forgive him? I mean yea it's been three years, but is that really long enough for him to pay. How could she even touch him again knowing what he did to her?

Ugghh it's digusting what he did to her, it's digusting what he did to those kids in high school, it's digusting what he did to at least half of this house, it's disgusting just like him.

________________________________

A/N :
Stop commenting about the quotations. I know what they are and how to use them. So stop telling me to put them because I'm not. I'm not using them for symbolism purposes so stop commenting about them.

👽 Gia 👽

.