NOT A CHAPTER

Hey guys

A lot of you guys have either
commented or personally messaged
me about me deciding not to
continue writing this story and many
of you expressed your
disappointment to hear that this
story won't have anymore updates.

And I too am very sorry to let all of you down, but I am thinking of writing a new fanfiction if you guys would still like to read my work.

If you do that would be amazing, if you don't want to read anymore of my work I understand.

I don't know if any of you have watched the tv show called Gotham. Personally i love the show and had an idea for some fanfiction plots.

If any of you do watch the show, you guys know that many people want to know if Jerome will be getting a "side kick" so to say. Like how Joker has his Harley Quinn.

And I know Jerome is a spin off of the joker, but there are some differences, like his age.

Jerome is nineteen and when he originally met Harleen he was in his mid thirties and she was in her mid twenties.

So since Jerome is only nineteen, I don't think they would be meeting as doctor and patient. So I thought of some potential plot lines and created one I like.

And I know that many people have started theories that either Barbra or Lee could potentially be Harley Quinn and don't get me wrong I love their characters, but I absolutely hate the idea of either one of them being Harley Quinn.

I don't know if I am the only one that thinks this, but that is just my opinion.

Anyways, I am telling you guys this because your opinions do mean a lot to me and I want to know what you think about it.

Do you guys like the idea? Do you think that could potentially be a good story line?

If you would like to leave feedback you can either comment below or personally message me if you would prefer/ feel more comfortable :)

Would really appreciate it <3

P.S. If anyone personally messaged me within the last time I updated this to the present and I did not answer, I would like to apologize.

I deleted the app and have not been on until now so please do not think I am ignoring you guys because I am not, I just re downloaded the app literally five minutes ago.