Chapter 21

When I wake up, I am greeted by the warm Los Angeles sun. Tate's arm is still around me. I just now realize that some of the blankets covering us.

I rest my head on his chest, close my eyes, and breathe in his sent. His scent is like a drug that is addicting and satisfying.

Tate pulls the rest of my body closer in. He's awake now. I continue to breathe in his scent for a couple more seconds. I open my eyes and look at him.

He is staring down at me, a slight smile playing on his lips. I smile at him which he returns.

Good morning, how did you sleep, Tate asks.

Great, you, I ask.

The best I have ever slept, Tate says

And then it hits me. Today is Halloween. The day is finally here. Today is Halloween.

Happy Halloween, I say to Tate.

Happy Halloween, he says back with a smile showing his teeth.

I start to get up, but Tate pulls me back down so now it is Tate laying on his back and me on top of his chest.

Not yet, he says.

He rolls over so now we are both laying on our sides. He pulls the blanket covers back over us like they were before.

I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around my body.

Let's just say here for a little longer, Tate says.

Okay, I say.

He's miles down at me. We are so close to each other. I can feel his biddy heat on mine.

He leans down a little and kisses me. It's not rough or wild, but soft and still passionate. We stay like that for a while.

When we break away we get lost in each others eyes for a minute or two. This is so comfortable. We should do this more often, I say.

Yea, I was surprised myself too, he says.

Come on, let's go inside, Tate says.

He stands up and helps me get up. We walk in through the front door.

There you two are, I have been looking everywhere for you two. Come on follow me, Chad says leading us into the kitchen.

When we get to the kitchen there are two pumpkins on the table.

Please, sit down, says Chad.

Now, It's pretty simple to do this. You carve almost anything. There are all different kinds of tricks and tips that you can use, Chad starts.

Chad starts showing us some ways it's easier to cut with the knife and he starts carving his. Tate and I both decided we are going to do a bat.

After a half hour of laughing and carving, we finally finished our bat. It actually doesn't look half bad.

This turned out actually pretty good, I say to Tate.

Yea, I'm pretty impressed with our work, Tate says with a laugh.

Where should we put this, I ask.

By the gazebo, Tate says with a smile.

Okay, I say.

We get up and take grabs the pumpkin. We need their way to the back door and work out towards the gazebo. We put it down the handle on the of the gazebo.

It looks perfect, I say.

Yea it does, Tate says and kisses my forehead.

This day has just begun and I already know it will be a great day.

----------------------------------------------
AN:

Heyy guyz!!

This is just part 1. The next chapter will continue right from where this chapter left off.

Do you guys like this story?

Should I continue writing or stop it?

Should I do more AN's after the chapterz?

Just want to here what you guys think.

🍍 Stay fresh everyone🍍
Xoxo
🍭 Gia 🍭