Chapter 31

We take a seat in my dad's old office.

So what did you want to talk about Violet, my mom asked.

Tate, he has been acting differently lately and I don't know what to do or help him in any way, I reply.

How is he acting differently, my mom asks.

He is on the Internet more, whenever I walk in the room he closes the laptop and won't let me see what he was looking up, he is outside more, and is talking to Constance a lot, I reply.

Did something happen, my mom asks.

Well there was this one incident, I reply with.

What happened, my mom asked with a quizzical look plastered on her face.

Well, on Thanksgiving, Tate seen Michael and got upset so he ran downstairs. He looked behind him to make sure no one was following him and he ran into the wall.

Instead of bouncing off the wall, he went threw it into this room. It was red and really hot and humid.

He said it was like 120 degrees Fahrenheit and the walls were covered with small, long thorns. He reached his hand out to touch the thorns and was instantly pricked.

I want to believe Tate, but he can have a wild and creative mind sometimes, but he has the marks on his fingers from getting pricked by the thorns.

Something is weird about what happened there. The marks the thorns made are still there, they won't go away.

I just honestly don't know what to do, I say.

Well, in my opinion, all you can do is believe him because you were not there and if he does have some kind of proof, then maybe he is telling the truth, my mom says.

Just be careful Vi, I'm starting to get uneasy feelings about this place, my mom says.

What do you mean mom, I asked.

I just have this uneasy feeling in my gut about this house, my mom said.

Thanks, mom, I say.

No problem Vi, my mom replied.

We both got up and hugged me.

I hope I helped Vi, my mom said.

You did mom, thank you, I said.

And with that we both walked out of my dad's old office.

________________________________
A/N
The first episode of AHS Hotel is out FINALLY!

I know this part is boring, but this is a very important part for later on in the book.
So try and bear with me because this book has big plans.

Lastly, stop commenting about the quotations. Like seriously, I know what quotations marks are and how to use them. I'm not stupid or dumb like some of you claim. It is symbolism which I will explain at the end of the book wether you get it or not.

Stay tuned
👽 Gia 👽