Chapter 13

It's three days before Halloween. Three. I can't wait to get out of this shit hole. I have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween and I don't care, as long as I get out.

Chad asked Constance to buy pumpkins for him to carve so there are literally pumpkins all over the house at the moment.

The house is full with Halloween decorations and I mean full. Every year he is somehow able to top what he did the year before.

Right now he is outside hanging lights up everywhere. All over the house and the bushes. Anyplace he could find, he will put lights up there.

Chad has been keeping himself busy with all of this which is good for him because him and patrick are still not on the greatest terms together.

My mother gardens to keep herself busy or she is taking care of her baby. My dad is usually helping my mom with the baby.

Other than that he really doesn't do much, he is such a lazy ass. My mother and father are slowly growing back together.

Moira cleans to keep herself busy or helps take care of the baby. There's really nothing else she can do. Charles stays in the basement along with Nora too.

The twins usually stay low, we don't see them out from the basement much. Hayden gave up on my father and now she just watches him from afar.

Then it's just me and Tate. We keep each other busy. I guess you could say we are lucky that we have each other. It is nice to have each other.

I am interrupted from my thoughts when I hear a knock on my door. Come in, I say. The door opens and in comes Tate. You didn't have to knock, you could have just came in, I say.

Well I didn't know if you were sleeping or awake, Tate says. So what are you doing for Halloween, Tate asks. I don't have exact plans, just that I don't want to stay here.

Well, would you like to accompany me on Halloween night, Tate asks. Is thee Tate Langdon asking me on a date, I mock.

Yes I am. So what do you say, he says. I would love to, I say. He smiles and I pull him closer towards me so I can kiss him.