Chapter 17

When we get in the house you could see out the window that my parents are still fighting. God, why is my father such an asshole.

I'm sorry Tate, I say to Tate. It's ok,Tate says. By now his nose stopped bleeding and his face went back to normal cause we are ghosts.

Tate looks into my eyes while holding both my hands in his. I love you, he says. I love you too, I say back to him.

Come on, let's go play scrabble. I'll even let you win, Tate says with a smile. Okay, I say. He kisses me for a quick second and he leads me upstairs.

After scrabble, we put on Green Day and sit in the bed and talk.

I'm sorry about my dad, I say.

No, it's fine. I would get the shit beat out of me anyway to be with you, Tate says with a smile.

We both laugh.

But I meant it, Tate says. He scoots closer and lifts my chin up with one of his fingers and kisses me softly.

He lays me down on the bed and we continue our make out session from outside, which got heated pretty quickly.

Next thing our clothes are slowly coming off of each other. Taking each layer off piece by piece.

Are you sure, Tate asks.

Yea, I say back.

Tate looks deep into my eyes and gives me a soft peck before we start.

And now we are off to it again.

When it's over we lay on our backs.

I love you, Tate says.

I love you too, I say to Tate.