Chapter 35

DISCLAIMER: This is a warning. This chapter will pertain a lot of blood. It will also pertain topics involving the female anatomy. If you do not feel comfortable reading any of the material I listed then click to the end where I will give a short summary of this chapter for anyone who did not feel comfortable reading the topics I listed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blood. It is all just trickling down my leg. I stare in awe at it. God why is there so much. I know I should leave, probably go to the bathroom and find the source. But, I can't move. It's like everything is frozen in time. It has been way too long. The blood should have stopped by now. Why isn't it stopping?

I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick, I whisper to Tate and put an encouraging half smile on to seem like I'm not freaking out.

He eyes me suspiciously like he knows I'm lying.

Okay, he says to me and smiles back.

I walk towards the bathroom and once I am out of his sight, I sprint to the bathroom. When I get to the bathroom, I start by inspecting my leg which I know is useless because I know I didn't cut myself. Even if I did, the blood would have stopped by now.

Known of this is making any sense. I take off my shoes and socks. There is not a scratch on me. Where is it coming from? How am I bleeding? What the hell triggered it?

I start at my ankle and I follow the trickling blood up. I stop when I get to my underwear.

Oh my god, I whisper.

I go to the toilet and pull down my underwear and look at them. I definitely found the source of the blood. Panic is rising up my throat. I don't know what to do. This isn't the first time I got my period, but when I died, my periods stopped too.

I guess you could say they died too. I was actually kinda happy cause well periods freaking suck. Why would they just randomly come back? This doesn't make any sense. On top of it all, I don't have any pads to use.

A flashback of Tate's index finger bleeding with the thorns pops in my head. This can't be related, can it?I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths in and out slowly to calm me down.

I need to calm down and stop panicking. I can't think rationally if I'm panicking. I settle for a quick solve. I wrap a bunch of toilet paper in my underwear. I look down at my legs, there is blood all over them.

I have to put my black knee high socks and shoes back on so it is not so blatantly obviously that I have blood all over me. After I get them back on, I add a little bit more toilet paper and pull my underwear up.

I slowly , but quietly walk back to the vicinity of where everyone is currently at. I only stick my head into the room. My dad notices and is about to wave me over when I point to mom. He has a questioning look on his face.

He just stares at me puzzled for a second and then taps my mom's shoulder to get her attention. She looks at him and he points at me. My mom sees me and hands Jeffrey over to my dad.

She walks out of the room and stops where I am at.

Mom, I need help, I say frantically.

Vi, slow down and tell me what is wrong, she says to me.

I grab her hand and walk back tot he bathroom because this toilet paper is starting to give out.She looks puzzled when I close the door.

Vi, what are we doing in her, she asks and looks at me like I'm crazy.

Mom, I got my period, I say.

Vi, wait what. Are you sure it is not something else.

Just then I feel the trickling to start again. I look down and my mom sees too.

Oh my god Vi, she says.

I sit on the toilet and pull my underwear down.

Mom, I don't know what to do, I say frantically.

I thought these stopped Vi, she said.

They did mom, but it came back.

I hear the front door open and my mom opens the door slightly and pokes her head out.

Oh my god Constance thank god. I need you to go to the store and pick up pads now, she says to Constance.

What why, she asks my mom.

I will explain when you get back just hurry, my mom says in reply.

I hear the front door close again and my mom closes the bathroom door and locks it.

Okay Vi, it shouldn't be ling. Just hang in there, she says.

15 minutes later:

I hear the front door open again and close. Thank god Constance is finally back. My mom unlocks the bathroom door and hangs her a plastic bag. My moms opens it and hands me one of the pads.

She leaves and starts explaining everything to Constance while I clean myself up. Once everything is cleaned up, I leave the bathroom.

I start going upstairs and they follow me into my room. I put the bloody socks on the floor. I will do my laundry tomorrow. I grab a new pair of black knee high socks and put them on.

Are you okay, Vi, my mom asks.

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna lay down for a half hour. I'll back down in like thirty minutes, I tell my mom and Constance.

Okay, but then we have to figure out what the hell is going on, Constance says to me and both Constance and my mom leave my room.

I go over to my bed and lay down on my side. I don't sleep, I just lay there in the peace and serenity of my room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Summary for those who skipped:

Basically, Violet gets her period. She had them before so this was not her first time, but they stopped when she died and they randomly started up again. She told her mom and Constance whet out to go get her what she needed. The chapter ended with her laying in her bed.

________________________________

A/N:

Okay so don't worry there will be another part to this chapter. Thank you so much for all the support you guys give me on this book.

We are at 75k reads. Like WHAT. That is literally insane for me.

So anyways guys, Thank you all so much.

👽 gia 👽