Chapter 38

I can't hold it in any more, it is too intense. I start hyperventilating, and the more I try to stop the more it gets.

The girl starts laughing at my fear and looks to the boy to the right of her again I think his name was Steve.

Alright, now you can Stevie, says the girl.

He comes at me with the knife still in the same hand. I try to back up a few steps, but I fail because he has already reached me.

He wraps his hand around my throat and I feel my feet lift off the ground and I can't breathe. All of the air from my lungs has vanished.

I try to fight back but without oxygen, I am too weak and disoriented. The room is fading, I am seeing black spots everywhere.

I am flipped over onto the table. My head hits the cool marble stone counter top with a thud. Pain radiates everywhere.

He releases his grip on my throat allowing me to breathe again. My lungs burn as they grasp all the oxygen they can get.

All I can hear is her manic like laughing. It is so sinister and eerie that every hair on my body stands straight up.

Stevie is on top of me and with his right hand grabs a chunk of my hair and pulls so my face tilts upward.

With his left hand, he brings the knife up and places it on my throat. The cool metal gives me chills all over my body almost instantly.

It's almost too easy, Stevie says with a Cheshire cat like smile.

The girl comes forward towards me and leans in close to my face. She looks me dead in the eye. Her gaze makes me feel so vulnerable and exposed.

Like she can right into my soul or core and is able to see all my secrets. Like she could just smell the fear that is dripping off me.

Just then, Patrick comes into the kitchen and stops dead in his tracks. It only takes him nearly a second to react.

Who the hell are you guys? What the fuck is going on here?, he says enraged almost yelling.

The girl reaches into the her back pocket and pulls out a knife. She throws it at Patrick so quickly she can't even comprehend what is happening.

The knife slices through his skin and stick into the dead center of his neck. Blood spews everywhere. And it doesn't stop.

He lifts his hands up to the knife, but doesn't pull it out. He stumbles back a few beats and falls to the ground as more blood spills out of him.

I wait a couple seconds and he doesn't get back up. I wait a couple more and he still doesn't get back up.

He should be getting back up. We are dead, we can't die a second time. Can we? This i s not right, he should be back up and back to normal right now.

Or at least as normal as you can be for a ghost. She laughs again and again and it's her laughing that instills more fear into me.

She turns back to me still laughing and I just know she can smell the fear on me. I am trembling from fear right now.

Get off her, the girl says to Stevie.

What?!?!, he asks enraged.

You heard me Stevie, get the fuck off her now, she says her voice so threatening and calm it doesn't even waver.

Stevie freezes and his entire face goes pale instantly. He gets off me and goes by Issac. Issac is just frozen there watching me.

He emerald green eyes are blazing and just transfixed on me. His eyes meet contact with mine and a part of me melts a little inside.

And that familiar feeling of hope comes back to me. That as long as he is hear, nothing bad will happen to me.

The girl gets on top of me and grabs another knife from her back pocket and places it where the other knife just was.

I would look over t her, but I can't break contact from his eyes. Those eyes hold me captive and won't let me go.

I am at peace. The war of panic and chaos that was exploding inside me has now dissipated into blissful peace.

I feel her push fer weight in me which in response makes me remove my eyes from Issac and back to hers.

We are gonna have some fun now, she says to me.

She drags the knife across my throat, but not in the center where the knife was. It was more lower and not deep like I was expecting.

The slice still drew blood, a lot of blood but nothing like Patrick who is still on the floor. He is extremely pale and stiff looking.

She presses her hand to the slice and smears the blood on my face laughing while she does it. She repeats that a couple more times.

The whole time she hasn't stopped laughing. And the I feel it. Pain like nothing I have ever felt before. It was sharp and unexpected.

I was caught off guard by it. The knife was sticking out of my shoulder right under my collar bone. She is still laughing at me.

There is rustling coming from upstairs. Footsteps. Thank God someone is up. Someone is up. And when they come down here they will help me.

I hope. She lifts her head upwards, signaling she heard it too. Issac is now by the counter top looking over me.

His emerald green eyes transfixed onto my brown ones. She gets off me, but leaves the knife that she plunged into my skin still sticking out me.

Time to go, she says to them.

She walks out of the room and Stevie still as pale as a ghost follows her out.

Issac walks over to me and puts his hands on either side of my face and holds me.

Listen to me Violet. Go to the basement at 3 am. All the way in the back where Tate was on Thanksgiving. I will meet you there. I know you have questions and I explain. I will help you understand. I won't let anything bad happen to you. Do you hear me, he says to me.

All I can give is a slight nod.

Tonight, 3 am, in the basement, he says and he leaves. I hear a scream. And that's the last thing I hear before I fade into the darkness.

________________________________

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys. Been meaning to update for a while so sorry it took so long.

Update on the possible new book. I have a few things that I might do pertaining it.

I will either release half the book all at once and the n the other half all at once or just put the entire book up at the same time.

If you guys would liked a somewhat teaser I might do that. I could give you the description which is fairly short so I could also tease the prologue, or a part of the first chapter or both.

Tell me what you think :)

👽 Gia 👽

After What Happened - American Horror Story ~Violate~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara