o n e

Copyright © 2016
All rights reserved to @XbabygilinskyX. Nothing in this book maybe be copied, re written or re published unless granted permission by me.

It was my first day of junior year and for some reason I was way more nervous than usual. I threw on some high waisted shorts, a white v neck and threw my hair in a messy bun.

On my way walking to school a dark jeep pulled up behind me and honked its horn. It was really loud so I jumped a little bit, but it was just my best friends Ella and Aubrey. We've been best friends since longer than I can remember. We tell each other everything but lately all we seem to talk about is the old Macon boys. We can't seem to keep our minds off them.

When we arrive at school and receive our schedule we found out we have just about every class together. We headed to first period and I really couldn't stop talking about gilinsky he's on my mind all day everyday and I really get jealous when I see him with Madison Beer. All these thoughts kept spilling out of my mouth as I kept ranting on and on, and eventually my teacher got fed up and kicked me,Ella and Aubrey out!

"What you do that for?" They whisper/yelled in unison.

"Sorry sometimes I just can't help myself." I said with guilt filling my face.

I'm pretty sure our teacher just wanted us to stand outside but we walked around the school since he obviously didn't want us in his class.

"If your so obsessed with Jack why don't you just d.m him?" Ella said while looking really annoyed at me.

"Hell no. It's not like he's gonna respond to me anyways"

Ella sent me a weak smile then snatched my phone out of my hand and opened up Instagram. I mean I wasn't totally opposed to the idea of d.ming Jack I just didn't really know what to say if he were to respond.

~
Me: Hey can I talk to you it's really important...

I was scared that sending him that would make him think that I'm some random girl that he hooked up with one night and got pregnant. But like usual Ella and Aubrey didn't listen and sent it to him anyways. I was mad at them for not listening and making me seem like a hoe I front of Jack but...I wasn't going to delete the d.m.

The rest of the day went by really fast bc we didn't do anything. We learned about class rules and procedures so nothing special. When school got out me Ella and Aubrey all went to the mall, nothing really interesting happened until I got a notification that said Jack Gilinsky replied to your d.m.