s i x

"where the hell have you been?" My dad said sternly.

    " I'm sorry I had to get up early and go c.v.s to get some pads because I started my period and I ran out" I looked down at the ground because I wouldn't dare lie to my parents face like that.

    "Katrina Jeffries are you telling us the truth?" my mom said in a sweet but pitiful voice.

  "yes! but I'm really tired so im just going to go to bed now" I said, now walking upstairs. My parents didn't say anything after that, they believed me. How could I just lie to my parents like that? I'm going to hell...it's official now.

      When I got to my room I attempted to sleep away what just had happened but I couldn't seem to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about how soft and passionate his kiss was, how good his body felt on mine, how our bodies moved in perfect sync, and most of all I could stop thinking about how much I craved his touch.

        I awoke to a knock at my door, it was my mom. "honey your father and I made breakfast if you want some." I heard her walk away when she didn't get a response. Wait was any of this real? Did I almost hook up with jack or was it all a dream?

       I got out of bed and put on some sweats, a tank top and threw my hair in a bun. I didn't even attempt to put on any kind of make-up because I didn't know if what me and Gilinsky had was real or just a dream.

     After a finished breakfast I went upstairs and checked my phone. 5 missed calls from Johnson, yup it was defiantly not a dream. I immediately called him back.

"hey kat!" he said really excitedly.

"yeah what's up?" I said sounding a little confused.

"Jack had told me that you and your friends don't have enough money to buy a ticket to digi, soooo-"

" so what!" I said interrupting him with more excitement then before.

" so we got you guys all access passes" he said laughing. "oh and make sure u tell Aubrey that I'll be waiting for her" he said with a more serious tone

"okayyyyyy? are you guys a thing now?" I said really confused since Aubrey didn't say shit to me about anything!

"I could asked the same thing about you and G" I couldn't help but smile,but then I heard some thing in the background.

   " aww G stop it your such a fucking tease"  a girls voice kept saying and laughing in the back ground. Before I could say anything the line ended, and my heart sank.

Maybe what me and Gilinsky had wasn't real maybe it was just all in my head. But if me and G weren't real then why did Johnson say that? why tf is this so confusing? Why the fuck am I so heart broken over him?

      I called Ella and told her the good news but since she was my best friend she knew something was wrong.

     "what's wrong K? you should be happy! why do you sound so sad?" I could tell in her voice that she really did care.

     " I don't know,I was talking to Johnson and I could hear Gilinsky messing around with some girl in the background" My voice started to crack and a tear rolled down my face.