t e n

I braced myself as I walked through the door, preparing myself to face my father. But when I got into my house it was silent.

   "Dad?" I yelled through the house, but got no response. A wave of relief came over me when I realized my father wasn't there. That makes things a lot easier for me because I wouldn't have to talk to him face to face. Even though I know it would be the best for me to talk to him when he gets home. But I wasn't strong enough to express myself to him face to face.

        Ella went upstairs and put her suitcases in my room while I called my dad.

      After calling him 2 times in a row it was quite obvious that he was declining them because it only rang once. But I called him again hoping he would answer my call because I really didn't want to wait and speak with him when he got home. On the last ring he answered.

       Hello, dad.

       I said a little nervous. But he didn't respond he was just breathing really heavily.

Listen dad I'm really sorry about those things I had said to you, I didn't realize you were just trying to look out for me, I'm sorry I realize your still upset with me but I'm sorry.

I said not really feeling that sorry.

He didn't really say anything all u could hear was some girls voice. I thought it was my mom but I then remembered my mom was out for business.

Dad! What the hell are you cheating on mom?

I yelled through the phone letting a tear escape from my eye.

I'm sorry

Was all he said before he hung up. At that moment I didn't know whether to be angry or sad. I really didn't give to fucks about what anyone had to say at this point, I was going on tour with him and nobody could tell me otherwise. I stormed upstairs and packed suitcases letting tears run down my face.

Ella was asleep which I was thankful for because I really didn't feel like explaining to her what I just found out. But I needed to tell Jack, I needed him, I wanted him.

    I called Jack crying telling him everything that happened and Jack listened to me and managed to calm me down.

~The next day~

Me and Ella were meeting up with the boys at the airport. Aubrey had called us crying saying how her parents wouldn't let her go. I felt really bad because I know how bad she wanted to go but she really couldn't disobey her parents because her dad is abusive and her mom is super strict.

When the boys got here Ella ran up at Matt and literally started sucking his face off. It was cute but a little too intense to watch. I turned around and started texting Jack because he wasn't there. Just as I was opening our messages two strong hands grabbed me from behind pulling me toward them. I looked up to see a very sexy Jack Gilinsky kissing my neck.

"You have no idea what I'm gonna do to you while we're on tour" he said whispering in my ear, his hot breath caused me to shiver a bit, which made him smirk.

We boarded the plane and I sat next to Jack taking the window seat. We made silly jokes until we both got tired and fell asleep.