T h i r t y - n i n e

Kat's P.O.V

     I fluttered my eyes open hoping that I would be in jacks arms but unfortunately that wasn't my reality.

I looked around to see that I was laying in the middle of the floor chained to a metal post that stood in the center of the room.

The room was very depressing, I was literally in a box. The walls were metal along with the door and everything else. There were no windows or trace of the outdoors. No chance of ever getting out.

     I heard rustling on the out side of the door and I immediately knew someone was coming. Scared of what they might do I pretended that I was sleeping.

In a matter of seconds the door flew open and my heart starting beating out of my chest.

"Get up." The man spoke harshly.

    I didn't respond.

    "Get the fuck up, I know your awake." He said more demanding.

  I still didn't budge.

    "There are camera's, I was watching you." He said.

    He was watching me sleep? Weird-O

     He fell silent but I could feel his presence come closer to my face.

    "Babygirl if you don't get up now, I'll fuck you. And then kill you."  He said softly into my ear causing goosebumps to form from fear.

I slowly opened my eyes to have my gaze lock on his. I think he was one of the men in the car with Taylor. Atleast I think his name was Taylor.

This boy was very intriguing his eyes were very beautiful. But it almost seemed as if you looked at them for to long that he could see inside your soul.

He was attractive but very intimidating, they all were.

"So why couldn't you have gotten up the first time." He said as he lifted my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes once again.

I stayed silent.

"Answer me!" He yelled in my face.

In that moment a burst of confidence and bravery came over me.

"Fuck you." I said back.

"Will do." He responded with a wink.

This only made me more angry. The only person who can make those disgusting and annoying remarks towards me is Jack and he isn't Jack.

"Your fucking pathetic." I scoffed.

"I'm pathetic? Look at you. Your chained to a metal pole, no way out." He sneered in my face.

When he crotched down I made a bold move and spat in his face.

But my confidence drained and fear possessed my body once again after I saw his response.

His eyes turned a sinister black and you could see anger take over his body.

He took a gun out from his waistband and pointed it at my head.

"You're fucking dead." He said as he loaded his gun.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to pull the trigger. But he was interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Shawn chill, you can't kill her yet." I heard a unfamiliar voice say.

I opened my eyes to see another very intimidated man in the door way. He seemed very casual. No shirt, messy hair. It honestly seemed as though he had just got laid considering all the bruises on his neck.

"She's our bait, she has to stay alive until they come for her." He said nonchalantly.

Shawn clutched the gun tightly in his hand as he kept the gun perfectly aligned with my skull.

"Do it." I smirked as I continued to test my boundaries.

He clenched his jaw as his eyes turned stone cold. He looked at the man in the doorframe and slowly pulled down the gun. It was almost like it took every inch of him not to shoot me.

       "Don't worry babygirl, I'll just kill Jack instead." He said as he started walking out.

       "No! Don't kill him, kill me instead. Please." I begged.

       "Shouldn't have spit in my face" he scoffed before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

What have I done? Jacks gonna die because of something I did. Because of the fact that I chose the be stubborn he's gonna pay the price.

     Jack's P.O.V

We arrive at the warehouse and I park 2 blocks down. Just so that they won't know that we were here.

    I start grabbing all the gear I need in order to save my babygirl.

     I grab my pistols, MP 5k, G11 and pocket knifes. I look over at Nate and see him holding an AK 47 and I nearly choke.

       "We're not bringing that." I said sternly.

       "Why not?" He asked as if it weren't obvious.

      "We need handguns, we can't be obvious that we have a gun. And there is no possible way to hide that so forget about it." I say as I close the trunk.

    Nate obliges and puts the gun away. But then comes back with many different handguns and begins to hand some to Ella and Aubrey.

    "There not coming." I say blankly.

   "Yes we are." Ella argues.

     "No you're not. If you get killed then that's on me. So put the gun down and get in the car." I say more stern. I was in a hurry and they were really pissing me off.

       "Listen, I'm not gonna die and if I do then oh well. I'm risking my life in order to save my best friend so I'm going. And don't act like I can't shoot, I'm from Texas... I hunt." She explained

       "Fine." I said as I gave up on the argument.

   It was clear that I wasn't going to win, when it comes to Ella you can never win an argument with her. If she wants to do something then she's going to do it.

We were half way to the warehouse when Hayes's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

  "So what's our plan?" He asked.

I thought for a couple of seconds before responding.

   "Don't die."

________________________
Okay so the chapter after this is gonna be lit.

I was gonna put it all in this one but then this chapter would've been like 30 pages long and would've taken another 3days to write it so yeah.

~Nyla💥🔫

1039 words