t h i r t e e n

Kat's P.O.V

   I woke up to with a killer headache. My body was almost to weak to move as the events from last night started pouring into my brain. I couldn't even cry anymore, it was almost like I ran out of tears. The thought that I fell in love with someone who was just using me made me sick.

    My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I answered it not even checking the caller ID.

"Hey my flight lands at 5p.m" I'm guessing it's Aubrey.

I checked the time to see that it was 2:45. Damn I slept for a long time why didn't Ella wake me up?

I turned my body to see that Ella wasn't in the room.

"K bye!" I said panicking to find my best friend.

I pulled my weak body out of bed, down the hall, to the boys room. I closed my eyes and knocked on the door hoping Jack wouldn't answer. Just to my luck Jack answered the door. He looked at me with sad eyes and it broke my heart.

"Hey Kat." He said moving to the side allowing me to come in.

His voice didn't sound the same it sounded more gloomy than usual. I ignored it and walked pass him.

I turned the corner to see Sammy puking in the sink and Johnson puking in the bathtub. I felt bad for Matt because he was using the bathroom while they were puking. I gaged at the sight. Nash was laying on the bed asleep so I was forced to talk to Jack.

"Do you know where Ella is she didn't come home last night?"

"No, but she's probably with Nate."

" k thanks!" I said very eager to leave his room and get away from him, but he stopped me.

"Kat listen I do like you I don't know what I was saying, I was drunk I want you I need you please forgive me please." He looked me in the eyes with hopelessness laced in his voice.

"When your drunk you speak the truth!" A tear rolled down my face and my head started spinning and my vision went blurry.

"Babe you look sick you need to go to the hospital!" He said grabbing my arm attempting to help me regain my balance. But I jerked it back.

"Don't fucking touch me I can take care of myself and by the way I'm not your fucking babe anymore!" After I said that everything went black.

~Ella's P.O.V~

   I woke up in a unfamiliar room and in a bed next to Nate. I covered my body up with the sheets as I tapped Nate on the shoulder.

"Hey baby." He said in his raspy morning voice.

"Did we hook up?"

"Yeah, come on don't act like you don't remember." He said wrapping his arm around my body, but I immediately pushed it off.

"I'm not acting I seriously don't remember and don't call me baby, I was drunk I don't even like you like that so just keep this between me and you because Matt can't find out about this!" I said getting out of bed with him.

"Sorry babe but I recorded us and I'll send it to Matt if you don't do everything that I say." He said with a devilish smirk on his face as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said escaping his arms.

"Nope"

"Fuck you!" I said with anger clearly laced in my voice.