T h i r t y

Kat's P.O.V

Aubrey, she's smart as shit. Testing Johnson to see if he's taking their relationship seriously is genius.

But the only thing is, if he fails the test, he ruins everything and breaks Aubrey's heart.

My inner conscience answered.

I'd hate to see Aubrey become broken but it's really smart to test their relationship.

I would do that to Jack but I already know he would fail. There could be the ugliest girl in the world, but if she were to wear short shorts and a crop top he would fuck her. Even if I were standing right next to him. He really doesn't give a fuck and he's proven that.

But in all honesty he could do the worst shit to me and I'd probably end up right back where I started. I don't know why, or what it is, I just can't seem to resist him no matter how hard I try.

"Baby c'mere" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and smirked at Jack as he walked away, wanting me to follow. And of course me being me, I did.

"Did you talk to Aubrey about it?" He asked as he pulled me into his lap so that I was now straddling him.

"Yeah." I said as Jack moved my hair to my left shoulder.

"And..." he said as he started leaving wet kisses on my neck.

"She...gjnnzbh, uhh" I said not being able to form any words.

Jack chuckled lightly and smirked against my skin as he picked me up and laid me on the bed.

He started leaving wet kisses down my body until he reached my waistband. He looked at my and gripped my waist tightly.

"Long day, better get some rest before that party tonight babygirl." He winked then exited the room leaving me breathless and at a lost for words.

   WHY TF DOES HE DO THIS TO ME?!

  He's seriously driving me insane, and I think he knows it too which pisses me off even more. Like why do this?

I got up and walked over to my bunk and laid down closing my eyes wanting to sleep away this long day.

  "Why are you going to sleep so soon? We can't even have any fun baby." Jack whispered into ear sending chills down my spine.

He snaked his hand into the waistband of my panties and started to explore. But before he could actually do anything I grabbed his arm and pulled his hand away.

   "Go away Jack, I'm just doing what you told me." I said rolling over to my other side.

   "Aww is Kat being a good girl for daddy?" He asked in a pathetic baby voice, but I was to tired to criticize.

    "Mhm, oh and by the way Aubrey is testing Jack to see if he's actually gonna sleep with Ella." I said under my breath.

    "What?" He asked frantically.

    "Bye Jack." I said ignoring him.