Clearification.

Okay so maybe the last chapter wasn't as clear as I'd hoped it to be. So to make things more clear I thought I might make this. If things are clear to you already then you can skip this.

Okay so basically after the party in Omaha where Kat and Cam met they stayed in touch.

(I just didn't write about it because I wanted this whole thing to be a surprise.)

Kat and Cam kept talking to each other to herself because she thought that Jack would get mad.

When Kat left and went back home she talked to cam 24/7 because he was the only person keeping her sane. He was her really good friend.

But then cam started growing feelings for her but Kat didn't feel the same way. She kept telling him that she's with Jack and she still loves him.

Cam got upset because he couldn't understand why she would stay with him when he kept hurting her. So he got pissed and stop talking to her. He wanted her to basically die because Kat hurt him by staying with Jack and stringing him along.

So cam started to basically stalk Aubrey and he kidnapped her because he knew that if anything ever happened to Aubrey or Ella that Kat would go after them.

Cam started to get a angry and while Aubrey was held hostage he basically beat her to let out his anger. That's why she was bruised.

When Kat came to get Aubrey he tried to kill her, that's why he shot at Kat twice.

But Gilinsky got pissed that cam was shooting at Kat so he killed Cameron. When Cam died Kat got really upset because she still had an attachment to cam. They were really close friends and she had to watch him die.

That's why Kat started hysterically crying.

I hope this helped with things. If your still confused dm me😘