T h i r t y - f o u r

"Where are we going babe?" I asked calmly at we walked out the hotel.

  "We're leaving." He said blankly

   "What?!" I yelled out of shock.

   "Baby chill we're just leaving the hotel, and going to the venue." He said as he placed his hand on my thigh.

      His touch sent shock waves through my body. It made my heart race increase and my breathing hitch.

     "Babe what's wrong?" He asked with a smirk as he glided his hand gently up my thigh.

    He knew what he was doing to me. But I couldn't do anything to stop him,it was almost like he had me stuck in a trance.

  He looked at me with lustful eyes and then tore his hand away from my thigh. Leaving me to crave his touch more than I already was. But this time, I craved his touch somewhere else.

    "What the hell?" I ask as I tried to regain control of my breathing.

   All he did was smirk and ignore my question.

    "Jack!" I said craving his touch even more.

   "What?" He said innocently.

You little fucker.

    "Why did you do that?" I asked as I stared out the window.

     "Because I wanted to." He said as we came across a red light.

  I just stayed silent, what was I supposed to say?

   "Babe?" He asked.

I stayed silent hoping he would get the hint that I was listening.

   "Babe look at me." He said as he turned my head towards him.

We stood there in silence as we analyzed each other's features. And then his famous smirk appeared once again.

    "You want me to touch you." He said as he continued to stare deeply into my eyes.

    "Do not!" I said as I broke the gaze.

   "Yes you do. I can see it in your eyes."

At this point I was to embarrassed to speak, I just sat there waiting for this god damn light to turn green.

"Baby if you just say you want me too, I will." His voice spoke softly in my ear.

I looked at him with confused eyes. Say what?

"Babygirl say you want me to touch you." He whispered into my ear.

It sent shock waves up my spine, god I want him. But I'm not gonna let him know that.

"Say it." He said as he started to kiss my neck.

"I-I" I stuttered.

"Come on babygirl." He said as he placed his hand at the very top of my thigh, causing goosebumps to form.

"I want you t-" I was interrupted by the sound of a horn coming from multiple cars.

Jack jumped out of his seat and firmly griped onto the steering wheel as he started to drive again.

A wave of relief came across my body once I realized I wasn't going to have to finish that sentence.

Skip car ride.

"Kat." Jack said as we exited the car.

"What do you want you horny fuckboy?" I said sarcastically.