Epilogue.

[song recommend: all we do by oh wonder]

Jack's P.O.V

I hear the sound of a gun go off and I immediately close my eyes. Anticipating for the bullet to enter my body.

But it doesn't.

I look down to see Kat's body become limp.

"Kat what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you do that?" I asked as I drop to my knee's and wrap my shirt around her stomach to prevent blood loss and apply pressure to the wound.

"I couldn't loose you." She said faintly as she started to close her eyes.

Tears started to stream from my eyes as I watched Kat endure so much pain. Especially since I know at any second she could take her last breath.

"Kat no you can't close your eyes, you have to stay awake." I said as I kissed her forehead.

At this point Dave and Shawn were both dead. Nate had killed them.

"I love you." She whispered as her body began to loose it's life.

"Kat no! You can't give up on me." I yelled as I shook her.

No response, she just laid there lifeless.

"Kat you can't leave me! Don't leave me." I whispered as warm tears started to fall.

No response.

I didn't want to give up on the last bit of hope I had left. Kat is my everything. She gives me faith, light, happiness and so much more.
Without her I'm nothing.

"Baby."

My voice cracked as I picked her up and cradled her limp and lifeless body, still not wanting to believe that she was gone.

I pressed my forehead to hers and closed my eyes as I allowed tears to continue to flow.

"I love you too." I whispered as I cupped her cheek and planted a kiss on her cold lips.

I got up with Kat I'm my arms and looked at the guys, who all had tears in their eyes.

"I'm taking her to a hospital." I croaked.

"I'll bring the car around." Nash said as he ran out the warehouse.

As I was waiting for them to come, I sat on the floor admiring Kat's body.

"I'm not giving up yet, you taught me better." I whispered into her ear, hoping that if there was any of her left in there that she would be able to hear me.

  "Come on." Sammy said as Nash pulled up beside us.

I carefully but quickly got into the car with Kat in my arms.

Her eyes would open then close. She kept coming in and out of cautiousness.

In 5 minutes we had pulled up to the hospital and many different paramedics rushed towards us.

"What happened." One of the doctors eagerly asked as they placed her onto a roll out bed and hooked her to some wires.

"She got shot. In the stomach." I croaked as more tears streamed down my face.

They started running down the hall as Kat just laid limp in the bed.