t w e n t y

Kat's P.O.V

    I ran out of jacks house with tears in my eyes. I don't know where I am or where I'm going but I surely don't want to in that house with him. God I can't believe he was using me after he just promised me he would never do that to me.

     He was using me as his sex toy? I'm so glad I never gave it up to him. Maybe that's why at the hotel in Houston when I told him I was a virgin he stopped talking to me. Or when he snuck into my house all he was expecting was sex. Fuck I hate him, but I love him at the same time.

  Aubrey, god she doesn't even know. I stopped running and I no longer recognized my surroundings. I was literally in the middle of nowhere. But I really needed to tell Aubrey before Johnson gets to her.

"Aubrey!" I said out of breath.

"Hey what's wrong you never came home last night." She said concerned.

"Yeah I know I stayed at G's house, but I just found out that Jack was only using me as a sex toy." Before I could finish she started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I said starting to get angry.

"Come on sex toy? That's a little weird are you sure your not over exaggerating?" She said continuing to laugh.

"No because Johnson's doing the same for you, I heard him tell G and when I went to confront Johnson he told me I was just Jack G's sex toy." I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Kat are you positive?" She said as he voice started to get shaky.

"I know what I heard!" I said raising my voice

"Okay I'm sorry but where are you right now and please don't tell me your with them."

"I'm not, I ran out the door crying and I just kept running and now I'm lost in the middle of nowhere!" I said kicking dirt.

"Send me your location and stay put we're coming to get you!" With that the line went blank.

I looked around taking in my surroundings, something about the green fields that were covered with flowers and the tall trees were just comforting. There wasn't any noise besides the wind blowing and the birds chirping. It was very soothing, it made all my troubles go away.

"Kat?" I heard a familiar voice say, I knew that voice all to well and it was a voice that I didn't bother to answer to.

"Kat I know your mad at me right now and I don't blame you but we need to go back to the bus!" He said grabbing my arm.

"Get the fuck of me, I'm not going anywhere with you! You lied to me, you literally just said that you would never use me but yet that's what you were doing the whole time. I fucking hate you!" I lied

"I never want to see you again so go away because Aubrey is picking me up." I said walking away but he blocked my path.

"They're in the car." He said blankly.

Why the fuck would they bring Jack of all people? I left so I could get away from him.

"Oh well then I guess I'm walking." I said turning the other way only to be blocked again.

"Your not walking, I'm not letting you!" He said grabbing my arm

"And who are you my father?" I snapped.

"Well I do recall you calling me daddy so..." he said trailing off.

I scoffed at his stupid remark and walked past him.

"If your walking I'm walking with you!" He said as he walked beside me.

It's something about him that I just want him around like I don't want to be with him right now but at the same time I do. But I'm not going to let him know that.

"Your not walking with me so go away!" I said picking up my pace but he immediately caught up.

"You don't even know where your going!" He said chuckling.

"Yeah well I'll figure it out!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay well I don't know where you think your going because your literally about to walk straight into a forest." He said laughing

"Everything is that way." He said pointing into the opposite direction.

I huffed and turned around before continuing my long journey to god knows where.

"Babe just get into the car." He said walking infront of me causing me to stop.

"If I go will you leave me alone?" I asked.

"No because your my baby girl and I won't leave you alone until you know that." He said swinging his arms around my shoulder. But immediately pushed it off.

"Don't fucking call me that because I'm not your baby girl, not anymore atleast." I said walking towards the car.

"Babe stop being so mad you started out as that but my feelings towards you have grown and I seriously want a genuine relationship with you, I love everything about you and I want the whole world to know your mine." My heart fluttered at the word love. I stopped to turn and look at him. There was no lust or hate, just pure sincerity.

"I'm scared that if I forgive you, your gonna hurt me." I said looking directly at him.

"I would never hurt you." He said wrapping he in his arms.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Okay." He answered.

We walked over to the car hand in hand. I was all happy until I saw an arguing Matt and Ella, a crying Aubrey and a smirking Johnson.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked getting more angry at the second.

"Oh this, this is Victoria!" He said wrapping her in his arms.