f o u r t e e n

Kat's P.O.V

   "What the fuck do you mean you fucked Nate?" Matt practically screamed through the phone.

"Are you fucking serious right now? Is that all you heard from everything she just said?" Sammy added.

"Besides its Nate he probably drugged her to get what he wanted." Gilinsky said and all the boys agreed to.

"God I just can't believe he would do this shit again!" Johnson said out of frustration

"AGAIN?" Me and Aubrey said in unison.

"We'll tell y'all later for now we just need to worry about getting Ella back to the hotel safely!" Nash said gaining everyone's attention.

"Ella do you know where you are right now?" Sammy said while grabbing my phone out of my hand to hear her more clearly.

"No, but I'm scared." Her voice was shaky and you could tell she had been doing some major crying.

"Babe go to our messages and share your location with me." Matt said just now getting over the fact that she hooked up with Nate.

"Okay" we all waited for her to do that when we heard screaming and loud banging.

"It's not working and he found m-" she was cut off by Nate.

"Who the fuck are you talking to? I swear when I get to you your gonna be in serious trouble." Everybody in the car started freaking out trying to figure out a way to help Ella.

"TURN ON FIND MY IPHONE, it's connected to my phone remember and in the mean time don't leave where you are okay?" I said trying not to let her know that I was scared.

"Okay but please don't hang up I'm scared." Just when she said that we all heard her scream and the line went dead.

"Ella? Ella? Can you hear me?" I said with just a tiny bit of hope that she was still on the line.
I tried to call back but it went straight to voicemail each time.

"What if  he seriously hurts her?" I said now starting to shake.

"She'll be fine until we get there, it's not like he's gonna kill her." Sammy said with a not-so sure look on his face.

"I don't know, you heard what she said right? He slammed her head into a wall then stomped on her rib cage!" Aubrey said trying not to let anyone know that she was terrified, but I knew.

" Guys! Find my iPhone just sent me her location." I said passing my phone off to G.

"That's where we were last night!" Oh god last night was horrible, I really do not want to go back to that place and have all those memories flow back to me. Well the forgotten ones atleast. But I had to, I had to do it for Ella.

On our way to go rescue Ella I rested my head on G's shoulder thinking about all the possible things he could be doing to her. Jack wrapped his arm around me as I snuggled into his chest. Butterflies started flying and a warm fuzzy feeling started to form in my heart. God how I missed that feeling.

      I felt safe in his arms as if nothing bad in the world could ever harm me because I'm with him.

5 minutes later.

We arrived at the same house we were at last night and we all decided on being extra quite so that nobody could hear us. When we walked into the house all you could hear was Nate's yells and Ella's screams.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!" I heard a loud bang that was soon followed by a scream. We all ran up the stairs at that point not really caring if Nate were to hear us or not.

"Please just let me go." I heard Ella beg as we got closer to the room that they were in.

"Yo chill the fuck out!" Sammy said pushing Nate off of her.

    While Nate and Sammy were having this long ass conversation that consisted of some profanities, the rest of us carried Ella to the car along with some of her belongings.

     Her body was filled with bruises, she started coughing up blood and she was having trouble being able to stay awake. Which scared the living shit out of me because that's never a good thing when you have a head injury.

Once Sammy came back to the car we rushed to the hospital, on our way there my job was to keep her awake but nothing was working. She slowly started drifting away.

When we arrived at the hospital a ton of paramedics rushed toward her taking her away, and we weren't allowed to see her until further notice.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter I just wanted to let y'all know that I have an idea for a new book called Step Brother it's another Jack G fanfic but I'm not going to publish any of that book until I finish this one.