t h r e e

Jack: I figured that wasn't all that you wanted 😚

My face instantly lit up and my cheeks immediately got warm and I knew I was blushing. But then I felt immediately guilty for calling Aubrey a slut and making her feel bad about herself...I'm a horrible friend.

~Six weeks later~

Me and Jack have been d.ming everyday for six weeks now and I'd say that our friendship is getting really strong. I still get really excited and shaky every time he replies to me only bc I'm like a super fan girl.

Me, Ella and Aubrey had just made up since I had stormed out calling Aubrey a slut. They had came over for us to watch Netflix and hang out and so we were re-watching the old seasons of PLL, when I got a notification. My face instantly lit up and so they obviously knew Jack had d.m'd me.

Jack: hey😊

Me: hey-o, I slightly started to giggle but then realized he couldn't see or hear me.

Jack: I would give you my number but I'm scared you might give it out to ppl or some shit😓

I kinda got offended on the fact that Jack really didn't trust me enough to give me his number. I mean we have been talking like on a daily basis.

Me: oh okay so u don't trust me? It's cool I wouldn't want want your number anyways.

It was killing me in the inside to say that because I really wanted his number I mean who doesn't?

After a while of arguing back and forth he finally gave in and sent it to me. I was smiling and shaking so hard that I couldn't even really put his contact in my phone. Ella grabbed my phone and did it for me bc I'm pretty sure she knew I was incapable of doing it myself. Which I wasn't ...like I totally forgot they were even at my house I was all zoned out and thinking about Gilinsky I hadn't realized they were still here.

       I finally had his number. And it didn't really seem real until I texted him and got a response.

Me: hey it's kat

Jack: oh hey

~three weeks later~

Digitour was coming to Houston and Me Ella and Aubrey hadn't bought tickets yet because we were broke as fuck and our parents were being asses and wouldn't buy us tickets. Just when I was about to text Jack he texted me.

Jack: hey we're coming to Houston I really need to see you!