T h i r t y - s i x

That's when I felt Cameron's body become limp and lifeless next to me.

"CAM!" I screamed as made my way towards him.

He can't be dead.

"Why are you so sad?" I heard a voice say behind me. But I ignored him.

"Cameron wake up!" I said as I tried to stop the blood from leaving his body.

"Stop." Matt said as he grabbed my arm, but I snatched it away.

"Cameron!" I said as I held his head in my arms trying to some how wake him back up.

"Kat he's dead." Sammy said blankly.

Tears started to stream down my face, as I watched the blood continue to flow from cam's head.

"Who killed him?" I said as I laid Cameron's head down on the rough carpet.

I got no answer.

I turned around to face Sammy, Matt, Johnson, Nate, Aubrey, and Gilinsky.

"Who the fuck killed him?" I said getting angry as more tears threatened to fall.

Still no answer.

"I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION!" I said as I stood up.

"I did." Gilinsky said as he waved his gun in front of me.

I snatched it away from it and reloaded it. Causing him to chuckle lightly.

"You don't even know how to use that." He said.

"I don't?" I pointed the gun right next to his face to make him think that I was aiming to shoot him.

I pulled the trigger and shot right above his head, missing him by a centimeter. Causing him to loose his shit.

"You don't know me. And relax if I wanted to kill you I would've." I said as I looked at cam's lifeless body one more time and walked out the motel room.

As I walked to the car where Nash, Hayes and Ella where thoughts continued to cloud my head.

They just killed cam. They killed him right infront of me.

But Cameron would've killed you if they didn't. My conscience answered.

"Did they kill him?" Nash said as I opened the car door.

I nodded my head in response as I settled into the car.

I felt a little less comfortable around them, knowing that they are potential killers.

"You wanna tell me what the fuck that was in there?" Gilinsky's voice boomed through the car causing me to flinch.

  "What." I said emotionless

  "You could've killed G.." I heard Matt say as he climbed in the car.

   "Yeah well I didn't. Not like how you could've killed Cam... Wait I'm sorry you did." I snapped.

  "What the fucks your problem with Cameron? And why do you call him cam?" Jack yelled out in irritation.

   "He was my friend, and he said I could call him Cam. He was one of the people who was there for me when you cheated on me. We talked everyday. I just kept it a secret." I said not caring if Jack were to get angry at me.

  "Oh what a great friend, he tried to kill you, twice." He added.

I stayed silent. He was right cam was gonna kill me. But he didn't seem like him, he seemed different.