T h i r t y - s e v e n

Don't hate me. I know I haven't updated in a while but it's okay bc I'm updating now.

Kat's P.O.V

   "What are you not telling me?" I said in annoyance.

"Nothing babe." Jack said getting irritated.

I decided that I wasn't going to argue with him. I'm just going to close my eyes and leave him alone.

"Call Anastasia ." I heard Sammy say.

Stass? I know stass. That's the girl I met at the party yesterday. How do they know her.

"Who?" I asked acting as though I was oblivious to who they were talking about.

Me and her had become friends but I don't think Sammy saw me with her. And when we went went up to Jack I don't really think he could make out her face since he was more focused on Blair.

"Nobody, don't worry about it." Jack said.

Obviously he didn't see her.

Thank god!

I pulled out my phone and texted her number before they called her. If they won't tell me I know she will.

Me: I know you know Jack and them.

Stassie baby😈: yeah so?😂

Me: why didn't you tell me😕? Why did you act like you've never seen jack in your life?
Read 12:18a.m

"Stass?" Nate asked into the phone.

Great she fucking picked up. Before you fucking ignore someone make sure to turn your read off.

"Let me out!" I demanded.

"What no." Hayes said in shock.

"Let me out now!" I shouted as I grew more angry.

"Where are you even gonna go?" Jack chuckled.

Why is he being such an ass?

"I don't know. Anywhere is better than here." I mumbled.

"Kat your not leaving." Ella said.

"No let her go. But if you do go we're not gonna follow you so goodluck getting back because I could care less if you get lost." Jack said as he stopped the car.

I got out the car and slammed the door.

"Fuck you Jack!" I yelled.

With that, the car sped off in the distance.

I started walking down the dark dirt road not knowing where I was.

I plugged in my earphones and tried to block out my fear.

Mrs. Potato head by Melanie Martinez
Started to play.

'If you weren't born with it you can
Buy a couple ornaments. Just be sure to read
The warning kids, cause pretty soon you'll be
Bored of it.'

I sang along as tears started to form in my eyes.
Yeah I told him to let me out but he didn't actually have to do it. And the worst part is. He didn't even care if I were to be gone.

'Kids forever, Kids forever
Baby soft skin turns into leather. Don't be
dramatic it's only some plastic.
no one will love you if your unattractive.'

Why can't I just disappear? Vanish? It's not like Jack actually likes me? He doesn't give a fuck about me or my feelings.

I fell in love with him and he doesn't care about me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sight of bright headlights. I thought it was Jack until the car came closer towards me.

I decided to ignore it since it was just a random but then the car pulled up beside me.

"Hey beautiful, what you doing out her all by yourself?" He boy asked.

"Just taking a walk." I said awkwardly as I began walking.

But the car began driving at my pace.

"Walking out here this late at night is dangerous." He said as a sinister like smirk appeared on his face.

His car came to a complete stop and my nerves were everywhere.

"Hey. I know you." He said taking in my features.

"No I don't think so." I said as I started walking faster.

He then got out the car along with three other men. They got in front of me and blocked my path.

"Don't walk away from me, I'm just trying to be nice." He said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah Taylor, that's her." One of the boys said.

"Take her." He said as a submissive smile started to appear.

With those words my mouth was covered and a cloth soaked in chemicals was engulfed in my face, filling my nostrils forcing me to inhale the chemicals

The last thing I remember was a bag being placed over my head. And then everything was a blur from there.

_____________________________

Short update,

And yes Taylor caniff!

Just wait until you find out who the 3 other guys are.

Love you
-nyla💫