t w e n t y - t w o

I stopped thinking and realeased my grasp once I decided Jack wasn't worth it. Blood streamed down my hand because of how tightly I held the razor.

I stepped in the shower and let the hot water wash the pain, blood and tears away. I sat in the shower thinking until my thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"I'm in the shower go the fuck away!" I yelled just loud enough for the person outside the door to hear.

"Can I come in?" I heard a voice say.
It was Jack

  I quickly turned off the water and wrapped my body in a towel before going to open the door.

"Ur such a dick!" I yelled out of anger.

He grabbed my waist and tried to pull me close to him but I immediately pushed him away.

"Don't touch me! I don't want you anywhere near me. You did this shit to me again and I can't stand you for it." I yelped while shedding a tear.

   "Baby don-" he started.

"Don't what? Don't say how I hate you or how I don't want you to touch me?" I finished

  "Guess what Jack, I FUCKING HATE YOU! I seriously can't stand you and I'm not gonna stay here with you!" I yelled walking past him.

    "Where are you gonna go?" He asked with regret and hurt filled in his eyes.

    "HOME!" I said looking back at him before I ran into the bunk room.

  His eyes started to water, he was hurt. As much as it broke me to see him like that, he did it to himself.

"What's wrong?" Hayes asked as I started to vigorously shove clothes into my suitcase.

"Nothing!" I said while wiping away a tear.

"Doesn't seem like nothing's wrong." Nate budded in as Jack walked into the room.

"Are you seriously gonna leave?" He asked seeming to be really hurt.

I didn't answer, I just stood there looking at him and analyzing his expressions.

"Woah, Woah, Woah your leaving?" Nash questioned.

"You can't leave!" Ella whined while snatching my suitcase out of my hand.

" I can and I will." Jack looked down at his feet and started fidgeting with his hands.

  "When are you leaving?" He asked shyly.

  "She's not leaving!" Ella shouted.

  "Yes I am, I shouldn't have come in the first place." I shout back. Jack just stood there with sad eyes and slumped shoulders.

  "If your leaving then so are Me and Aubrey!" She replied. Like that was gonna change my mind.

"Well then you better start to pack." I said as I walked past Jack and called a uber driver.

  I finished calling an uber driver then bought a plane ticket online.

  "The uber should be here in thirty minutes." I said while putting on some house shoes and grabbing my luggage.

With that Jack walked away and I swear I saw a tear escape his eye. As much as I love him I can't get hurt by hi- WAIT WHAT? omg I love Jack.

    "Your seriously leaving?" Ella asked.

It took me sometime to answer. I love Jack and I love being with him and the crew but I'm miserable here. I don't want to get hurt again, especially not by him.

    "I have to, I'm not gonna get hurt again, I won't." I paused.

     "You don't have to come if you don't want to." I said while tying my hair up.

       "I can't!" She said in a hush tone.

    " I figured." I said while faking a laugh.

We heard a car roll up and a horn honk, then I instantly knew it was time for me to go.

    "I guess I'm leaving." I said while letting a tear shed.

  I didn't think leaving would be this hard. It was almost like I had built a family that I was now being ripped away from.

  "Call for anything!" Sammy said while wrapping me in his arms letting tears escape his eyes.

    "We're a family and we're gonna stay that way!" Nate said before wrapping me in his arms tightly.

     Once we all finished our goodbyes I turned around one last time before leaving the bus. Jack was in tears and my heart shattered. I can't stay I'm emotionally unstable.

   I got into the car and the whole ride to the airport was silent. Memories of me and Jack together flooded my brain creating tears. I tried to hold them back, tried to convince myself that he's not worth it but he is. He's worth my tears, he's worth me constantly thinking about how I can make him happy. He's worth it all. Because I'm in love with him.

    I pulled up to the airport and I felt as though I was missing a piece of me. I could feel myself getting more and more depressed as I walked further into the airport.

     I sat by my gate waiting for my plane to get called. I couldn't stop thinking about him. All the pain, the happiness, the lust, the love, and the heart break. It was all because of him, he makes me want him next to me when I don't want to see him.

      I sat there thinking about what I was leaving behind when my flight got called. I aboarded the flight with tears in my eyes praying to God this feeling would go away.

   10 minutes later.

    I was bored and sad so I decided to go on Twitter since I haven't been on there in a while. I instinctively typed in jacks Twitter because of how much I missed him. When I got to his page I was shocked at what I saw.

   Everything he had on his account were pictures of us together. They were all captioned with things saying // mine💞or my baby girl🔥. It made my heart flutter. I just wanted to run up and kiss him but then I realized that wasn't possible anymore.

@kittykat: I never realized how much I need him until now😰

I locked my phone and drifted off to sleep wishing that this could be just another bad dream. But it wasn't because 2hours later I landed in Houston.