T h i r t y - t w o

Dedicated to Campbell for waiting an eternity.

Kat's P.O.V

"Kat lets fucking go!" Aubrey said angrily pulling me away from Jack.

"Why what's wrong?" I said trying to
re-gain my balance.

"He did it! He fucking did it. SHE fucking did it!" She yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Stass asked being just as confused as I am.

"Who the fuck are you." Aubrey asked just a little bit too bitchy for Stass's liking. But considering the fact that Aubrey was frantically crying she let it slide.

"I'm Stass, Kat's friend." She said blankly which caused me to lightly chuckle.

Why? I have no idea

"Nice to meet you Stass, Kat can we please go." She asked with pleading eyes

Before I had a chance to respond, Johnson rushed past me and grabbed Aubrey's arms.

And then everything clicked.

Stass looked at me very confused and I gave her the 'long story' look. She nodded and then left us to handle our drama.

{song recommendation: Landfill by daughter}

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. You know your the only girl I want." Johnson said frantically.

"Obviously not Jack. You slept with Ella of all people. Ella! One of my best friends. How could you?" She asked as more tears escaped her eyes.

Johnson looked down in disappointment. Probably disappointed in himself.

"I'm sorry." He said barely audible to hear over the loud music.

"I fucking hate you!" She said as she ran out of the house in tears with me following her.

As much as I wanted to cuss Jack J out, I was more worried about aubreys emotional state. Considering the fact that I've been in that very same position many times before.

•Like at the party in Omaha

•on the tour bus with Victoria

•when I left.

All those times Jack cheated on me. Probably more times than I actually know about.when you genuinely care about someone and you work hard on building a relationship with someone that you think is worth it.

   To have that be broken and and all your trust and everything that you guys have built be ruined, is the worst feeling that you could ever feel.

  Jack J did the exact same thing to Aubrey that G did to me. Jack slept with his ex girlfriend at the same party that I was at, had me walk in on him and then told me that he never cared for me.

   I wanted to die, I actually didn't want to be alive. I hated him but I hated myself even more for being stupid enough to think that he actually had feelings for me.