T w e n t y - n i n e

Sorry for this late update but I still don't have my phone and my sister is really stuck up these days and won't let me use her stuff so yeah.

Matt's P.O.V
      Everyday that I wake up and see Ella I ask myself the same questions.

Why is she here?

Why did I like her?

How did I like her?

Why the fuck did I sleep with her?

Honestly I don't know the answer to any of these questions. But I do know that I hate her and I regret any and everything I ever did to, for and with her.

She's really shown her true colors. But I can say one thing, I HATE the real Ella. And I want absolutely nothing to do with her.

(Sorry KK don't hate me, love u💘)

    "Hey Matty boy!" Ella said while winking.

Okay yes, she's fucking sexy as shit and  if she wasn't a backstabbing slut then I would without a doubt fuck her senseless...again.

   But I still don't want talk to her so I just brushed past her in hopes to get away but she grabbed my arm to stop me.

     "Baby boy did I do something wrong?" She said while batting her eyelashes innocently. God that kills.

    "Ella just leave me alone."

   "So I did do something wrong, let me fix that for you!" She said as she came closer to me and palmed me through my pants.

     "Woah derr get a room!" Kat exclaimed as she walked past us.

     "Not with her!" I yelled as I broke away from Ella to catch up with Kat.

     "So are you and Ella cool or?" Kat asked.

    "No I want absolutely nothing to do with that friend of yours." I said

     "What friend?" She said while chuckling deeply, you could tell that whatever Ella did to her really hurt.

     "Well if you guys aren't friends then why is she even here?" I asked furthering the conversation.

     "Beats me, it's not my your its Jack and jacks so technically if you wanted to you could kick her out. Kinda like what Jack did to me that day when I flirted with Sammy infront of him." She said while taking a bite of her apple. Before I had a chance to respond she basically vanished into thin air once she laid eyes on G.

      I really admire their relationship. It's the cutest thing ever. Something I thought that me and Ella would have, but I guess not.

     It's really amazing how Jack could do her so wrong and cheat on her more than 6 times but she still finds her way back to him.

    But I'm pretty sure Kat doesn't know about all 6 times that he cheated on her. I'm pretty sure she only knows about 4. Should I tell her about the rest? Nah, I probably shouldn't do that.

  Jacks P.O.V

   "Babygirl!" I yelled as she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs, effortlessly around my waist.

  I needed to talk to her about something that I'm pretty sure would piss her off but its necessary. So as much as I love her wrapped in my arms I immediately put her down.

   "What's wrong?" She asked in confusion.

    "Might wanna sit down." I said as I stood up.

She listened to what I said and sat down, while taking a deep breath preparing herself.

"So you know Ella." I said while trailing off.

"Yes, did you fuck her?" She asked calmly.

"No. Not yet anyway." I said jokingly.

She just rolled her eyes and implied for me to continue.

"So you know Ella. She's a major thottie and she tried to get with me and now she trying get with Johnson. She came to me and told me so that I could tell Johnson, and I did. Johnson's like completely down for it but I know he has real feelings for Aubrey so I don't want that to happen. I was going tell Aubrey myself but I'm not one to fuck up other people's relationships so I decided to tell you because I trust you and I know you care about Aubrey." I managed to say all in one breath.

"So you want me to tell her?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. Was I not clear enough?

"Yeah and you should probably do it before this party tonight." I said basically rushing for her to tell Aubrey.

"What party?" She asked interested in the wrong thing.

"Your going, anyways that's not important. What's important is you going to tell Aubrey." I said while shoving her out of the room.

"Okay, okay!"

Kat's P.O.V

God why does he care so much that Ella wants to sleep with Johnson?

Probably because he cares about his best friend loosing the girl he wants.

My inner conscience answered.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled Aubrey into another room.

"I don't have all my facts 100% right but apparently Ella wants to fuck Johnson and Johnson's down for it. I guess she told Jack and Jack told me because he knows Johnson cares about you and doesn't want him to loose you. Jack didn't tell you because he doesn't want to be in the middle of this drama even though he technically already is."
I said.

Aubrey just stared at me with a blank expression. You could see some hate and sorrow in her eyes, but only just a little. She's not one to show her emotions that much.

"Aubrey?" I asked hoping to get some kind of reaction.

She looked at me for a while, when a smirk started to appear on her face.

"Let him, I wanna see if he's actually gonna go through with it. It's basically a test." She said as she starting making her way towards Johnson.

Smart girl.

________________________

Oh shit, just wait on this next chapter.