t w e n t y - t h r e e

(Oh my fucking god! I need Jack in my life😩)

Jacks P.O.V

    She's gone. She's really gone. I didn't actually think she would leave me but she did. I fucked up big time. Oh god why did I have to go and fuck Victoria. Victoria...it's her fault.

   I stormed into a theatre room where Victoria was.

   "You need to leave!" I said trying to be as calm as possible.

   "Why? Didn't we have a good time? I bet Kat can't make you feel the way I did. Now she's gone and it can just be me and you." She said while snaking her arms around my neck.

    I thought for a while before answering.

   "Vi we had fun but that can never happen again. I love Kat and I fucked up big time, because of me she's gone and I may never be able to see her again." I paused as memories of us together flooded my head.

     "You seriously need to go, seeing you makes me sick and reminds me of what a mistake I made." I said walking into the bunk room with her following.

     "Jack come on you don't love her, stop over reacting." She said.

    "Victoria I do love her, I don't know why it took me so long to realize it but now that she's gone, I feel empty. I need her! And I also need you to go!" I said grabbing her luggage and throwing it out the bus.

     "I don't know why you just did that because I'm not going anywhere!" She sassed while placing her hands on her hips.

    "Yeah you are!" I paused.

     "Aye Johnson come tell your bitch it's time for her to Leave!" I yelled.

       Johnson came in within seconds and smiled once he realized who I was talking about.

   "Sweetheart this was fun but you have to go now!" Johnson said.

     "No!" She demanded

    "Guess I'm just gonna have to call security then!" I smirked while budding into their conversation.

      "Fine I'll go! But don't call me." She said while walking out.

     "Don't worry we won't!" Johnson said while slamming the door behind her.

      "Bro, I can't do this. I need her, I miss her, I'm so empty without her!" I said.

     "Then why did you just kick her out?" He asked confused.

     "Not Victoria you dumbass. I'm talking about Kat!" He said while hitting the back of his neck.

     "Call her." He suggested.

     "She's not gonna answer!" I said sadly.

    "Never know unless you try!" He said handing me his phone.

     I dialed Kat's number and after two rings she picked up.

    "Hey Johnson." Something about her voice seemed different.