T h i r t y - o n e

Okay so that's Blair. Probably wondering who tf Blair is... Just read😏

Chapter cred: birdie🐥

Kat's P.O.V
I'm not going to give myself to Sammy. I'm in love with Jack and I still haven't given him what he wants. But in order to test Jack I have to make him think that I'm going to.

I know I said that I wasn't going to test Jack but I guess I changed my mind. I guess Aubrey inspired me to do something positive for once.
Man this little vacation with the boys has really changed her, at least its for the better.

  "Babygirl I can play this game better than you can." He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

   "Sammy your not gonna fuck Kat, she's mine and if you do I'll fucking kill you." He yelled at Sammy but still keeping eye contact with me.

   "Sammy you can fuck me if you want." I said as I walked over to Sammy and started kissing on his neck.

I could see Jack growing more angrier but before I could do anything else Sammy had pulled me off of him.

"What the hell?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see a smirk appear on jacks face.

Why is he always smirking?

"I'm not gonna fuck you, jacks right. Your his, he already claimed you. That would be really fucked up for me to do that to him." He said as he smiled at me pitifully before walking away.

I turned to face a smirking Jack who was obviously satisfied.

"Your not gonna win this Kat, no matter how hard you try." He said as he started walking away.

"Fuck you." I yelled.

He stopped walking and turned to face me before speaking.

"Baby, that's not a very nice thing to say." He said flashing a smile.

God that smile could cure cancer.

"Fuck off Gilinsky!" I said getting annoyed.

"Or I could just fuck you." He said as his smile turned into a smirk.

"Horny little kid." I said under my breath as I walked past him.

20 minutes later.

We just arrived at the party and everyone seemed to disappear. It was just me and Aubrey but then she saw Ella go off with Johnson so she followed him. But I doubt Johnson is gonna fuck Ella.

I was watching Jack but then it started to feel weird. Like why would I be spying on him? That seems crazy, I trust him. Right?

My thoughts were interrupted by a drink being shoved into my hand.

"You obviously don't seem to know anyone here so you minds well stay with me." The girl said.

I shrugged and took a swig of the drink, immediately coughing because of how strong it was.

"What is this?" I asked between coughs

"Vodka straight." She said while laughing.

"What your name?" I asked as I started to sway my hips to the beat of the music.

"Anastasia but everyone calls me Stass." She said while dancing to the music with me.

We both started laughing and dancing to the music. We were completely drunk and complete strangers but we were acting like we've known each other forever.

"Snapchat!" Stass yelled as she pulled out her phone.

We took a couple of photos, but when she was done my whole demeanor changed. All my happiness turned into utter anger.

"Who's that?" She asked me as she followed my gaze.

"My fucking boyfriend!" I said with complete disgust.

"Who's the girl?" She asked.

"Fuck if I know." I said as I stared at them more intensely.

"Go over there and confront him."

I chugged the rest of my drink and made my way over to Jack.

Jack P.O.V

"Blair get off of me your drunk." I said as I pushed my ex off of me.

"Come on Jack, I miss you. Let me show you just how much I miss you" she said as she glided her hand up my leg.

Not gonna lie, I would love to go and fuck Blair right now but I'm not going to do that to Kat. She means to much to me and I don't want to loose her again.

Before I could say anything to Blair her lips were being attached to mine. The kiss lasted less than 3 seconds before I pushed her off of me. She means nothing to me, and it just felt weird kissing her and not Kat.

When I pushed her off of me I saw a very mad Kat walking towards me.

I swear to god if I loose her again.

Kat's P.O.V

"Okay first of all bitch you can you can get the fuck off of my boyfriend!" I yelled as I grabbed the girls hair and pulled her off Jack.

"What the fucks your problem." She asked as she pushed me.

At this point Stass was behind me.

"Your my fucking problem, go the fuck away and go hop on someone else's dick because this ones already taken." I yelled as I stepped closer to her.

She scoffed and looked me up and down.

I just kept a disgusted 'bitch try me' face on. Then I think she got the hint that I would tear her face off when Stass started to grab my arm trying to prevent me from killing her, so she left.

I sighed in relief but then grew even more angry once I turned to Jack.

" AND YOU! You fucking douche bag! How the fuck are you gonna do the same shit you did that made me leave? Please explain this to me because you act like you need me and all this shit when CLEARLY you don't!" I yelled as I pushed him on the chest.

"Kat I didn't kiss her, she kissed me." He said while grabbing my hands. But I immediately snatched them back causing Stass to flinch.

"Do you really fucking expect me to believe that shit? Jack I can't believe you! Why the fuck would you do this shit to me again?" I asked begging for the answer.

"Do you really think I'd do that after I just got my babygirl back?" He asked as he stood up.

"Your lying to me." I yelled as I tear escaped my eye but I immediately wiped it away.

"No I'm not." He said desperately

"Look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't kiss her first." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky did not kiss her first." He said without hesitation.

He wasn't lying. There was nothing but pure honesty filled in his pupils.

"Okay." I said as I looked down, but Jack lifted my chin up forcing me to look at him.

"Okay?" He asked again.

"Okay." I reassured him as he engulfed he into a hug.

________________________________

Happy thanksgiving🦃

And thank you so much for 2k views

1162 words.