Room 1738

When they took her away I immediately turned to Jack and started crying in his arms. I don't know why I went to the Jack it was almost like instinctive to turn to the one who makes me happy (most of the time).

      "Shhh. She'll be okay I promise." He whispered while rubbing the back of my head.

    His voice was almost like music to my ears, I started to feel better I started to feel like she could get through this.

        "Thanks" I said while sending him a weak smile and walking over to Aubrey. She was crying in Johnson's arms but when I walked over she started hugging me. Seeing her cry made me cry and we were soon a mess. I just wanted to see Ella and make sure she was okay.

        I saw a few tears escape from Matt's eyes, but I couldn't really tell if they were sincere or not. I really couldn't focus on Matt right now I needed to make sure my best friend is okay.

        "I'll be right back." I didn't want to tell them were I was going because then everyone would want to tag along.

       "I'll come with." Jack said while walking towards me. I didn't want to deny him because I wanted him next to me, I like the feeling I get when he's around.

         "So where are we going?" He said while wrapping his arms around me, bringing me closer towards him. A smile instantly appeared on my face.

         "Just follow me!"  I said while walking up to the front desk.

        "Um ma'am do you happen to know which room Ella Griffen is in right now?" I said sending her sad eyes and a weak smile.

        "Yes she's in room 1738" she said smiling.

      "Do you happen to know where that is?" I said grasping onto jacks shirt.

      "Yes it's on the third floor"

       "Thank you so much this really means a lot" I said letting a tear to escape making this seem very meaningful. After we hugged me and Jack made our way to the elevator.

       " why didn't you let the others come?" He said

     " Because if we're trying to sneak in, we can't have a group of people or we'll get caught!" I said focusing on jacks eyes. They were so...mesmerizing.

       "That's smart I would've never thought of that." He said looking around the box that we were in.

        "Yeah that's because your you."

        "What does that mean?" He said pretending to be hurt.

          "Oh nothing just that your stupid."

"Smarter then you." He said as we started walking out of the elevator.

       "That's really funny" I said as I started laughing.

       "There's that smile I miss." He said making everything awkward.

"I think this is her room." I said stopping next to a door that reads 1738.

       I peeped my head in the window to see that there were no doctors in the room just a couple of nurses. I watched closely as the nurse connected her to the heart monitor. When the nurse left the room me and Jack slipped into the room, I jumped at the sight of her.

        All the blood was cleaned up but all her bruises were swallowen. She had a black eye and a bruise on her head that looked like a rock that turned purple.

         "I'm going to kill Nate." I heard Matt's voice. Wait when did they come in, how long was I staring at Ella? Oh god I need my best friend back I'm loosing my mind.

         "Yeah like you could take Nate, see what he did to her? He'll probably do the same to you." Johnson said, which I couldn't agree more with.

  After about 15 minutes Ella woke up from the drugs that the nurses put her under and the doctor came in. It's a good thing that she woke up when she did because we're leaving Virginia tomorrow and going to our next show which is in Nebraska. And I absolutely refuse to leave Ella here no matter how bad I want to visit Omaha.

"So we ran a few test and it seems as though Ella is suffering a concussion and a sprained wrist." The doctor said while looking at his clipboard.

"She can leave whenever your ready but she has to stay awake for 4 hours before she can go to sleep and take these pills every hour." He said setting down a bottle of pills.

"We will give her a wrist brace and she is all yours." He said smiling and walking out the room.

"ELLA YOU CAN COME HOME NOW!" I said a little over excited.

"I know, I have ears." She said while drinking some water.

"Damn it's crazy this is our second time in the E.R today." Gilinsky said.

"Who was in the E.R?" Aubrey and Ella asked in unison.

"Uh me." I said smiling

They both looked at me and started staring like I looked like Ella. Oh my god I'm terrible person.

"Why didn't you tell me?" They both asked in unison...again

"First off Aubrey you weren't even here and I wanted to talk about you not me, second of all Ella you were off getting abused by Nate so please don't start." I said rolling my eyes.

"True." Ella said.

"Eh" Aubrey said while rolling her eyes.

The doctor came in and gave Ella her brace and explained everything to her. Basically she can take it off whenever it feels better, then we left.

When we got to the hotel me and Ella upgraded rooms considering the fact that we need one more bed. Once we got all settled in Aubrey fell fast asleep but I decided to stay up with Ella since she can't sleep for 3 more hours.

"I'm scared to see Nate tomorrow." She started shaking at the thought.

"What do you mean?" I said trying to go more in depth with the conversation.

"He tours with them Kat, after we leave Nebraska we get a tour bus and we're gonna be forced to look at each other every.fucking.day!" Her voice started cracking at the end and I immediately gave her a hug.

"I know what you need." I said smiling.

"Please don't say sex because sex, got me in the situation I'm in now."

" no dumbass, you need food." I said picking up the phone and dialing room service.

We ordered some ice cream and considering it was 2am we understood that it would take some time.

When we heard a knock at the door I immediately ran up to answer it. But it wasn't room service, it was Nate.

Okay I know that this chapter wasn't that good, it's mainly because it's filler. I've been also working on my other book and I might just publish that and work on them both because I really like that book. But please continue to read. It really means a lot that we're almost at 700 views. I love y'all so much <3

xoxo,
Nyla💞