e i g h t

Jack just stood there without saying anything, he was speechless. So was I but not because I got caught, because he looked so God damn sexy.

     My dad's voice snapped me back into reality.
"Who the hell is this? And why doesn't he have a shirt on?" He pulled off the covers on my bed to see my half naked body.

" And why don't you have any clothes on?" He looked at me, then jack. I swear he looked as though he was going to kill him, but he somehow kept his composure.

"Dad this is Jack, Jack Gilinsky he's the famous singer that I've been obsessing over"
My dad's face lighted up a bit, and jack smiled when he heard me say I was obsessed over him. I slightly chuckled and then my dad instantly got furious.

"You still haven't answered my question, why the fuck is he shirtless in your closet and why the fuck are you half naked?" I swallowed really hard and said the first thing that came to mind.

"Dad to answer your question I'm half naked because I was about to go to sleep but then jack knocked on my window, I opened it and he was already shirtless because at digi when he took off his shirt I grabbed it and never gave it back, and when you came in my first instinct was to shove him in my closet!" I caught my breath from telling that huge lie and then looked at Jack who was already staring at me. I was hoping to God that my dad would believe me and not ask me anymore questions.

My dad looked at Jack and told him to get out, it was so loud that I flinched at the sound.
"Katrina Jeffries I don't know if what your saying is the truth but either way I'm very disappointed in you!" My stomach dropped. He doesn't even know what really happened so if he's disappointed for this then he would disown me for what I really did.

      My dad exited my room and slammed the door on his way out. I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

~the next day~

   My dad was at work when I had woken up which I was happy about. Because I really didn't want to see or speak to him and I'm sure he felt the same way.

     I ate my breakfast and checked my phone,
4 missed calls from Jack. I ignored him and turned off my phone, I really wanted some time to myself after that very eventful night.

     But I really needed to talk to Ella and tell her everything that happened. I grabbed my keys and drove to her house, I was so freaking eager to tell her what happened because I hadn't talked to her since I got kicked out of Digi.

      When I got to her house Ella didn't answer the door, Matt did and he was shirtless sooo...I guess there pretty close.

    "Hey is Ella here?" I said really wondering why he was there.

    " yeah but I don't think she can walk right now." He started to smile so it caused me to laugh. I'm pretty sure she just got some of that Matt Espinosa. I really wanted to rush pass him and celebrate with her but I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Um okay well tell her that I came by" I said trying not to laugh.

"Sure thing" he smiled then winked at me before closing the door.

I left and called Aubrey hoping to get some answers.

Hey!

I said trying not to go off on her.

What's up?

She sounded like she was really eager to get off the phone.

So what's up with Ella and-

I was cut off by some guys voice in the background.

"Babe who are you talking to?"

I immediately started smiling because it sounded just like Johnson and she's in love with him. I was so happy for her!

Hey I'll call you later!

Before I could even respond she hung up. I couldn't help but smile because she finally got who she wanted, Ella and Aubrey both did.
But wtf did everybody get laid last night?

Before I could even finish my thoughts, I got a call, it was Gilinsky. I sent it straight to voicemail because for some reason I really didn't want to talk to him.

I made my way back home and that's where I saw my dads car and Gilinsky's both sitting in the driveway. I didn't even know what to think, and I was bracing myself for what was going to happen when I walked through those doors.