t w e n t y-f i v e

Okay so these next updates are gonna be short because I still have my phone taken but I keep stealing it back to update for you guys. So yeah...shows how much I love you!

Kat's P.O.V

     What the hell is wrong with me? Like what the actual hell is wrong with me. I'm in love with Jack. I loved him before I even met him, when I was just a fan. But now I genuinely know him, and love every thing about him but I just go and fucking leave him.

    Yes...he hurt me, yes he lied to me, and yes he cheated on me twice.He did a lot of terrible things, enough to make me miserable and depressed but I can't help but want him. I can't help but crave his touch.

I needed him, I needed to hear his voice. I called him 5 times but got no answer.

Worry filled my veins not knowing if he were okay or not. I panicked and called Hayes knowing he'd answer.

    3 rings and he picked up.

"Hey Kat...kinda funny that you called right now!" He said chuckling deeply.

"Yeah um I called Jack 5 times but he's not answering, is everything okay?" I asked with worry clearly present in my voice.

   "He's not gonna answer." He responded blankly.

   "What happened? Is everything alright?!" I asked very eager to know the answer.

    "Yeah everything's fine, it's just Jack really isn't the same without you. He doesn't take care of himself anymore. And he's honestly scaring all of us." He said with no tone of sarcasm.

     "Oh, is Jack with you right now?" I asked.

     "Yeah" he said as if he were keeping something from me.

     "Can I talk to him?" I asked suspiciously.

    "No!" He said quickly.

     "Why not? Hayes we don't keep secrets from each other, remember?" I asked hoping he would tell me whatever it was to tell.

       "Yeah but you have to promise not to get mad." He said taking a deep breath.

      "Okay?" I said more like a question.

"When you left he kicked out Victoria. But you when you wouldn't talk to him, he lost it. He left the bus and came back drunk and really wasted to the point where he could barely speak. He also came with a girl, but you could tell she meant nothing to him. He was just hurt. He went to the back room with the girl to, I guess fuck her and they haven't came out since. I don't think he's doing this to hurt you though, I think you just really hurt him and he doesn't want to feel anything. He wants to numb the pain and I think the only way he knows how is going straight to sex and drinking." He said sighing deeply at the end.

  Hayes's words were cutting me deeply. Tears escaped my eyes for several different reasons.

I didn't know whether it was because he's sleeping with other girls after I just left because he had did that to me.

Because I hurt him just as bad as he hurt me and he's feeling the same pain that I'm feeling.

Or because I broke Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.

My mind was moving a million miles per second. Regret, guilt and agony filling my veins causing more tears to arise.

  "K-Kat?" A voice said on the other line  breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah." I said with my voice cracking a bit at the end.

  "Are you okay?" He asked with sympathy laced in his voice.

  "Yeah." I paused sniffling.

   "Um just have Jack call me when he's done doing whatever he's doing with that hoe." I said with anger rising in my voice.

    "Ka-" he started but I cut him off by hanging up the phone.

   So many things were running through my head. None of which were about me and my feelings, they were all about Jack, and how I broke him.

    I paced back and forth in my room with tears falling down my face as I anticipated his call.

5 minutes later.

  Still no call... maybe Hayes forgot to tell him, or maybe he's just having some bomb ass sex! Which ever it was I just needed to hear his voice. Whether is was today or 4 days from today.

I'd prefer him to call today based on the fact that I miss him and need to hear his voice. But I'm also really worried about him too, to the point where he has my stomach churning not knowing if he's okay.

     I laid on my bed facing the ceiling with my phone never being an arms length away. I laid their thinking about all the possibilities. All the possible ways I could fix him. All the ways I could fix me when my phone rang.

Lowkey a filler chapter but the next chapter is a bout to drop some fr shit on ur ass so I hope ur ready.

xoxo,
Nyla