n i n e t e e n

Kat's P.O.V

"Okay." I said as I flashed him a smile.

"Okay." He said mocking me while pecking my lips.

He detached our lips and we sat there, studying each other and enjoying our presence.

"We did the fault in our stars thing!" He said smiling cheekily with love and passion filled in his eyes.

"Maybe okay can me our always?" I said mocking TFIOS.

"Okay." He said pulling me into his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder never wanting him to let go of me.

"Okay." I mumbled into his chest with a smile never leaving my face.

It was like, when ever I'm in his arms the whole world stops and its nobody but me and him, nobody else in the world matters. Whenever I'm not with him I crave his presence and his touch. I want nothing more than just to be wrapped in his arms and held close to him all night.

"Jack!" We heard a voice call from downstairs which cause Jack to let go of me.

  He walked over to the door opening it roughly before responding to whoever called him.

"What!" He yelled back waiting for a response.

"Johnson's here!" Molly screamed.

   Jack looked at me before putting on a shirt.

"I'll go get him, in the mean time you might want to change!" He said chuckling.

I looked down and laughed at the fact that I was only wearing his shirt and nothing else under it but some cheeksters.

"But damn you look good in my clothes." He said looking back at me one last time before running off.

I decided to keep the shirt on and just put on the same shorts I had on from last night.

Jack's P.O.V

"JOHNSON!" I shouted as I sat across from him on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked curiously

"I've been up all night thinking and I really need to tell you something but you weren't on the bus so I figured you'd be here." Johnson said sighing.

"So...what's up?" I said grabbing the remote to change the channel.

"I saw Victoria at the party and I sorta kissed her and I really have missed her." Johnson said looking at the t.v

"Then go for her!" I said not understanding his frustration.

"What about Aubrey?" Johnson said confused.

"Cut the bullshit and stop acting like you cared about her, you know she was just your dumb ass sex toy!" I said facing Johnson.

"Yeah I know but I think she really liked me."

"So?" I said waiting for an explanation.

"I don't know, she's exciting and all but fuck I just wanted some pussy and now she's all in love." He said chuckling.

I joined in and started laughing along with him until I noticed Kat listening at the top of the stairs.

"JOHNSON YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT AUBREY?" She said annoyed as she came down the stairs to where we were.

"Not really," Johnson said looking down at his phone.

"YOU CANT JUST FUCKING USE MY FRIENDS AND THEN ACT LIKE EVERY THINGS ALL COOL AND NOTHINGS GONNA HAPPEN IN THE END! She yelled with anger laced in her voice.

"I just wante-" Johnson started but Kat cut her off.

"I don't give two fucks about what you wanted! Your a douche and you need learn how to not fucking use girls because AUBREY IS NOT AND WILL NOT EVER BE YOUR FUCKING SEX TOY!" She said fuming with anger.

"Yeah and your the one talking!" Johnson said now getting pissed. I stood there shaking my head no for him to shut the fuck up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She said with insecurities laced in her voice as she turned her head to face me.

"Are you really that dumb?" Johnson said as he returned to his phone.

She looked at me one last time with hurt and disgust filled in her eyes as she ran out the door crying.

Yes it's true she started out as my sex toy but my feelings have grown for her overtime. I wasn't pissed at Johnson because really he was just saying what I told him. SHE WAS MY SEX TOY, but now she's my baby girl and I may have just lost her.

Sorry for the short update but I'm really tired and I just wanted to update tonight so yeah🌙