s e v e n t e e n

Okay I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry but I've just had a lot on my mind lately. To make up for it I made a really long chapter like it's really long. Hope you enjoy

xoxo,
Nyla🍾

Kat's P.O.V

"Yep now y'all gotta go to a party because Omaha party's hard." Johnson smirked.

"Is that so?" I said curiously.

"Oh yeah." Nate said smiling ear to ear.

" yeah well none of you have actually seen me party, last party I went to with you guys, I was upset. But if we do go party I'm pretty sure I could teach you all a few things." I said very cockily.

"Yeah if y'all thought Kat went all out when she was on Sammy then your dead wrong because when she parties, she goes all out. Especially if all of us are together." Ella said smirking, and I could see a slight smirk appear on G's face.

"well that won't be happening because I will be in the back fucking your friend Aubrey." Johnson said grabbing her waist and pulling her in close. Aubrey started blushing and I immediately got happy because of how happy Johnson makes her.

"Yeah neither will Ella because after I'm done with her she won't be able to walk any time soon." He said wrapping her in his arms. I believed everything he said because last time they hooked up she really couldn't walk for like three days at the least.

"It's cool, I'm not booty hurt or anything... ill just party by myself. I can make new friends." I said rolling my eyes earning a laugh from everyone.

"That is if I allow you to make new friends." Jack said playfully as he wrapped me in his arms.

"My bad Daddy." I said very innocently, winking at the end. I knew what it was doing to him but I just loved to tease him. He stopped walking and just stood there looking at me with a blank expression.

"Are you trying to get yourself fucked?" He said managing to keep a straight face.

I batted my eye lashes before speaking.

"But daddy, I seriously don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help me."  He bit his lip before walking over to me and pulling me close to him, whispering in my ear.

"Yep your definitely getting fucked tonight." He said as we caught back up with the rest of the group.

I couldn't help but smile because I really wanted him, I needed him. When we got back over to the group there was this huge bus that actually caught me off guard.

  "Is this the tour bus?" Aubrey asked as she stared in awe.

"No it's the moon." Johnson said as he grabbed her luggage and handed it to... well actually I don't know who he handed it to.

We walked in the bus and might I just say, It was massive and beautiful. It had an area with built in bunks but were separated by two's so there was a lot of room. If you were to walk further down there were glass doors that slide open taking you to what looked like a game room. As I was walking into it I was stopped.

"Sorry babe, can't go in there that's the man cave!" Sammy said but I pushed through.

"What the fuck?" I said as I looked around at a stack of porn mixed with games. I opened a drawer that was connected to a night stand which was next to a bunch of been bags and a bed. Literally the whole drawer was filled with condom boxes and some other stuff that I didn't recognize.