T w e n t y - s e v e n

Got a really good idea for this chapter in class today.
Chapter cred: Victoria💥 (yes the girl in the book 'slore')

Kat's P.O.V

Beep. Beep. Beep.
My alarm went off indicating that it was time to get up, and get ready for my first day back to this hell hole.

I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower hoping that it would wake me up.

I turned on the warm water and hopped in, flinching at how hot the water felt against my skin. I immediately turned the knob making the water cool off a bit leaving it at a perfect temperature.

As I sat in the shower thoughts flooded my mind. Some about how much work I missed and all the shit I would get from every girl there but most of my thoughts were about Jack.

Taking this shower reminded me of when we took one together.

Or maybe that was just a dream?

I don't know but whatever it was, this shower just made me miss him more than I already did. Which I didn't know was even possible.

I shook all thoughts out my head trying not to focus on him at all. I scrubbed my body and drenched myself in soap before washing it all off and stepping out.

   I wrapped my exposed body in a towel before plugging my phone into my speaker and letting music fill my ears while it took over my body.

    I put on black leggings, a hoodie and some Uggs while I swayed my hips to the rhythm of the music.

    679 by fetty wap started to play reminding me of Jack. This was his favorite song. And it was the song that was playing when we arrived to our first party together in Omaha.

    I walked over to the speaker and quickly snatched my phone from the aux cord hoping the music would stop playing not wanting any more memories of him to fill my head.

    I walked downstairs and out the door not even attempting to do my hair or makeup.

    I jumped in my car and threw my bags into the passengers seat while putting my key into ignition. But instead my car started to smoke from the hood.

    I let out a loud sigh as I got out the car, not wanting to take a look. I pulled out my phone looking through my contacts seeing who I could call to pick me up.

   I scrolled through my contacts when I came to the realization that, I have no friends. Ella and Aubrey are on tour and I don't even talk to anyone else.

Looks like I'll be walking.

15 minutes later.

I finally arrived at my dumbass school full of fuckboys and slore's probably smelling like shit. But I seriously didn't give two fucks about what I smelled or looked like. It's not like I have anyone to impress.

  I walked through the halls with my eyes glued to my phone acting like I had something more important to do.
I made my way to my first period not stopping to talk to anyone considering I didn't give a shit about anyone's feelings who went here.

  "Alright class, settle down my time has begun and yours has just ended." Mr. James yelled causing the class to fall to a silence.

I just scoffed at his stupid statement. What the fuck do you mean my time ended and your's has began. No what the hell if anything your time stopped I mean you are a teacher for crying out loud.

"Ahh Mrs. Jeffries, first day back and you are already trying to get yourself into some trouble?" He asked but I stayed silent.

"Apparently being Jack girlfriend is just to much to handle. Well I guess you had to get dropped, he doesn't like sluts!" Some random girl sneered. This only made me grow angry, very angry.