T h i r t y - t h r e e

Couple hours later.

   Aubrey was still asleep and I really didn't want to wake her she seemed so peaceful and calm.

It was currently 4:35 and I'm wide awake.
Why the fuck am I awake?

I laid in my bed staring up at the ceiling while I went into deep thought.

"Why would Ella do this?" I mumbled to myself.

If I know Ella I know that she wouldn't just voluntarily be a bitch. There has to be something I'm missing. I obviously don't know the full story.

I sat there in deep thought until my phone went off.

I turn on my screen to see that I got a Twitter notification indicating that Jack had just tweeted.

Yes I have his post notifications on. Don't ask.

I opened my phone and my face instantly lit up.

@Jackgilinsky: thankful to be blessed with someone who loves me thru thick & thin. You are amazing. Thank you for being my girl. I love you. @kittykat.

(In pic above)

My heart instantly started to flutter and my cheeks. started to heat up.

He said "I love you" there's a difference between love you and I love you. Actually there's a huge difference.

When someone says I love you it means that they genuinely care for you and will do anything for you.

When someone says love you. It usually means that they just love you on a friend level but they really don't give two actual fucks about you.

See big difference.

I was still looking at that tweet in shock. He's claiming me as his girl. He's putting it out there for all his fans to see.

Does that mean we're dating?

Idk. I didn't really want to over analyze things so I tweeted him back.

@kittykat: Thankful for you too baby. I'm yours forever and always. I'll always be here for you, even if I'm in another state😁 don't forget that. I love you to the moon and back💞 @jackgilinsky.

I locked my phone and soon enough I feel back asleep. But this time I was happy when I fell asleep because they're was only one thought on my mind

He loves me.

+

\ ..
( (>
/ \
He loves me .. /
<) )
/ \
He loves me

+

"Wake up." I heard a familiar voice say.

   I fluttered my eyes open to see a smiling Jack.
Jack? Why the fuck is he here?! Not that I mind it.

  "Jack?" I said as a smile crept onto my face.