Moaning games

Everyone agreed and started forming a really big circle, me and Ella had no idea how to play so we just followed along. But then he told us to go change?

"Wait what the fuck? How do you play?" I said really confused. Everybody started to laugh but then they soon realized I was serious.

"Basically the rules are all the girls have to change out of their clothes but they get to keep their bra and underwear on. We all sit in a circle and spin a bottle the two people sit in the middle with the girl laying down. The guy has a minute to do whatever he wants to her to get her to moan, but he can't take off their underwear or stick anything in them. If the guy gets the girl to moan then he wins if they don't then she does." Matt said while adding a smirk. I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'm not doing that but you guys have fun!" I said while getting up from the circle, but then I was stopped. By Madison

"Oh come on don't be such a prude, it's fun I promise." She said while dragging me into the bathroom.

"I'm not playing this stupid game I don't want to!" I said attempting to leave the bathroom but she blocked my path.

" stop its really fun especially if you get the right person" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

" what does that mean?"

"Just hope you get Gilinsky trust me he's good at this game." She said brushing off her comment.

When I was about to say something I heard a voice through the door.

"Damn could y'all take any longer? We're all waiting." I couldn't quite pin point who was talking considering I was a little tipsy.

Who ever it was cause both of us to hurry up so I guess I'm playing the game, yay!

Of course Madison was wearing some pretty ass lingerie and I was just sitting here with some VS boy shorts and a white bra. I mean yeah they were cute and yeah they went together but they couldn't compare to what she was wearing.

God who the fuck wears that shit anyway unless you know your gonna get laid.

   When we walked out of the bathroom all the guys started starring at Madison and all the girls made bitchy faces which I totally agreed with.

    I rolled my eyes at Jack because he was admiring Madison's body and I just went into the circle and sat next to Ella. To my surprise Madison came and sat right next to me.

"Trust me this game gets interesting!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

    I smiled back but mentally rolled my eyes because I really didn't want to like her but she was making that so hard to do because she is so nice, god I just wanted to fucking slap her and hug her at the same time.

"Slutty much?" Ella scoffed. I ignored her remark because I was starting to like Madison, she's really sweet she just probably doesn't know that me and jack have an actual thing now.

"Y'all ready to play?" Skate said with a smirk on his face.

Jack looked at me and smiled before he spun the bottle. Which gave me butterflies in my stomach and made a smile appear on my face.

I was hoping that the bottle didn't land on me and Jack or him and Madison, I really didn't want it to land on Jack at all.