Chapter 1

"I'm going to get a dungeon?" Kougyoku raised her eyebrows as they flew high up in the sapphire sky with the black magi. "You're going to get a djiin, hag." Judal said, waving his elbows.

Kougyoku faced the horizon, nodding. "I'm going to be like brother Kouen, huh." She whispered. "You could say that." Judal said as he yawned. "This one's a special dungeon. I've raised it a long time ago, and not a single person had yet to conquer it." He brags, grinning. "You think you can do it?"

Kougyoku sighed-- she needed to conquer this dungeon as his brother had commanded. Without it, she'd be useless as a dead fish. "I will." She remained confident, and step foot into the cemented brick ground, the dungeon gates looking down on the lass.

She suddenly felt nauseous, her blood rushing all over her. Kougyoku enclosed her fists in her chest, as both step foot into the water dungeon.

What was that noise? She thought as her head faced to the sound where it came from. No, it couldn't be the dungeon gate.

Mai panicked, and carried all her little sea comrades up the spiral line of stairs, up to the dungeon owner, who seemed to be her so called parent, Vinea.

"Seize, Kougyoku!!" Judal yelped as the princess slashed all of things in her way. The water creatures fought back, but the magi mercilessly slayed all of them in a flash, leaving the dead flesh of the creatures down on his feet. Kougyoku gaped at the sight, and continued swiftly following Judal where he went.

Mai couldn't bear to watch. All of her friends lay down on the ground. They were succeeding. Mai took another step upstairs, hugging her friends tight. "Vinea!" She yelped, voice cracking at the final floor, the djiin slowly awakening from its slumber. "There are people down there, conquering the dungeon! They are succeeding! Whats going to happen?"

Vinea surrounded Mai, the lass confused. "It finally came..." The djiin whispered. "...What came?" "It's time for you to leave this dungeon." Vinea declared, voice thick.

"What?" She broke into tears, but before she could rant all over, the footsteps of the conquerors echoed through her ears.