Chapter 14

"A change of plans, I see." The princess said, holding the map hardly as it crumples. "Nobody told me the Dungeon Zagan wasn't here." 

Looking over the horizon, it was worthless to her eyes. Just a few people running about, but no sight of a suspicious tower. 

Her eyes darted over her companion, fuming with rage. "Where is the dungeon!?" 

"I believe its at Sindria. I saw a remarkable presence of that tower when we were venturing. I brushed it off as an illusion, though. It was sinking when I saw it." 

"S-Sinking!!!?" Dunya yelled, throwing the map as she faced his companion. Soon, she calmed down, her face warming down. "The treasure is gone, huh." 

Ithnan nodded in agreement, remaining a neutral face. Dunya stood to her feet, still a bit wobbly, and faced him. "Then we'll have to kill those morons who decided to steal them from us, Ithnan. Our glory will be set, and I can prove it to you that I-- Dunya Musta'sim, is worth." 

She faced the village. "There is nothing here anymore. Lets move to Sindria." And with the snap of a finger, they moved away from the village, zooming to Sindria to find their missing wealth. Ithnan and Isaac followed. 

-----------------------

(MAI P.O.V)

Ja'far and I ran over to the castle open grounds, where the atmosphere got thick and dark, and none of us got near to the grounds where they stood.

The part of the castle was destroyed already, a few rocks tumbling down, the insides revealing a few of Sinbad's minor generals running around in panic.

Aladdin came over the scene, along with Hakuryuu, Morgiana, And Alibaba. 

"I assume you are the dungeon conquerers?" Dunya held out a sly grin. "Where is the treasure!?" Her grin quickly evolves to a sick growl. 

Aladdin saw her tightening her fist, and said. "We don't have it. Besides, we were the one who conquered the dungeon! You don't deserve the treasure even if we have it.' 

"You have no Idea how we need that treasure." She said, shaking her head. 

She grabbed her dark sword, pointing at the four. "You will all pay for this!!" 

The dark magic swirled through her body, equipping her with dark steel plates covering her body, her sincere eyes fading away to lifeless orbs.

Aladdin and the others formed their way to strike-- but then, the woman had struck them first. 

It sent them flying to each corners of the building, the pain piercing them through. 

Dunya charged for the blue Magi, but was defended by his Borg. 

She hit it, and hit it, multiple times until her hands grew sore. 

"This is a tight borg." She mumbled, wiping her sweat. "I'll do this seriously now!" 

the sword passed through the borg, But was saved by a swoop of a large black vessel sword.

"Alibaba-kun!" The blue magi shook. 

He nodded, and charged the lady at all costs. 

(Thank you for reading! More chapters to come, and it's near to the real parts of discovery. )