Chapter 12

(MAI P.O.V)

"Don't mind Judal, Mai-san." He comforted me as he wipes the tears off my face. "He's a real meanie. He just needs time to understand himself, you know?"

I nodded. "Yeah, Its like he's been going through something. Back at the dungeon he said something about Al Thamen... or something."

Aladdin looked down, thinking of something to say. "But don't worry!" In an instant, he lightened up, eyes glistening in the sunset light passing through the windows. "Later will be a big feast! You'll be super happy for it!!" A smile formed my lips. "Yeah."

Later, the torches shone as it illuminated the midnight sky, and the banging of the drums gerw louder as the feast continued to stay at its lively pace. Dancers kept up with the beating drum's pace, gliding in the moonlit spotlight.

It was nothing like it! I always told myself that everything in the outside was horrible, but this... It felt warm, just like home. Aladdin and I ran over the brick streets, running in the beat of the drums and feeling the dirt stain our bare feet as we ran through the crowd.

Alibaba and Morgiana dug themselves into the warm fish as they fed on it. The generals were laughing as if they forgot every affair, and surprisingly, the Kou empire was here to stay over at the feast. The jumped silly and ate, drank to their hearts content, and danced silly.

Everything was so perfect. i closed my eyes, feeling the warm air and felt paradise in front of me. "Mai-san!" I turned to see Morgiana, in an exotic dancer outfit. "Morgiana! You look beautiful!"

"Come on! I have a pair of these for you, too!" She grabbed my wrist and ran through the crowd.

(XXX P.O.V)

"Judal, come on, have a little fun!" Kouha bumped into Judal, who was munching on a kebab. "I'm fine. Go on and play or whatever."

"Why the long face? Sinbad rejected you earlier?" Kouha teased, but Judal pushed him away. Judal was never this stubborn. He'd never imagine himself get scolded by Sinbad. Just like father-son relationship.

(MAI P.O.V)

"It felt so different from the other clothes I've worn." I said, examining every part of the dress. "you look stunning, Mai." Morgiana smiled. "T-Thanks," I said, blushing. "You look pretty, too."

Before she could reply, it was cut by a gasp. "I have to go. See you at the stage." She said as I nodded goodbye. Now, it was me all alone in the crowd, wearing this appealing dress. I dashed through the crowd, looking for someone i knew.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"What the hell?" Judal face me. "Watch your way, maggot!!"

"Excuse me? Why don't you walk in the side walk!?"

"Get off from me!" Suddenly, he raised his wand and blew shots of light, aiming at my does while I dodge it.

Not knowing that I was dancing so swiftly like the others on the stage.

I found it amusing, twirling and swaying my body, I wasn't even focusing on my feet anymore. Judal kept hitting the floor, but he couldn't figure out how to. Soon, Judal let out a snicker, and danced to the beat as well.

We spun and twirled, swaying our soft bodies and throwing our hands in the air and listened to the whistle of the wind. That instant, I've never seen Judal so happy and cheerful.

Soon, black and white rukh danced around us, the glowing fluttering butterflies illuminating the crimson night as we hopped cheerfully under the midnight moon.