Chapter 25

Koumei enters his brother's scarlet room, filled with hanging scrolls and red carpets that lay down the ground. 

"I heard you were sending Kouha to the Reim empire." Koumei said as he closed the gigantic door behind him. "What is he planning to do there?"

"It's simple." Kouen explained. "He is just going to arrange a few things, that's all. After all, It is his job, isn't it?" He raised an eyebrow at the second imperial prince, who did nothing but stare without a sound. 

Koumei sighed, covering half of his face with his metal vessel, which happened to be a black feathered fan. "And about that girl?" 

Kouen stood upright suddenly. "Girl?"

"The mage?" Koumei mumbled, turning his face 3/4 away from Kouen. 

"It's a secret only me and Gyokuen shall know. But it isn't important. You have a better task to do." 

"And what is that?" Koumei grabbed the handle of the door, blinking his eyes.

"Judal has gone missing for a few days, but just in case, I made him stand a dungeon." 

Koumei left the door open. "Why did you made him make a dungeon?"

"Because I know someone from our family who's worth for it. You'll meet her at the gates tomorrow 12:00 in the afternoon sharp. Got it?" 

Koumei didn't bother replying and exited the room as soon as he could. 

Suddenly, his eyes turned swiftly, and ran quickly across the wide green field.

Koumei arrived at where the generals were, and opened the portal using Gyokuen's wand, from which he stole.

As soon as the portal opened, the generals had their eyes up to see who opened it at such a night. 

"Your food sucks! We'd rather starve to death than eat your poison!" Pisti stuck her tongue out, shouting loudly at the sleepy Koumei. "I'm not here to give you food." He whispered violently. 

"Then what?" Sinbad said in a thick, raspy voice, his hair and eyes glowing in the moonlight. "I'm going to get you out of here! As soon as you get out of there, sun as fast as you can towards the secret exit." Koumei explained--

But suddenly, a shadowy figure covered the prince's eyes and mouth, and dropped him in the ground immediately, shafting his head violently as he groaned in agony. 

"Oh Koumei, sooo impractical..." Gyokuen sighed. "And I thought you were the only one I could ever trust. those two brats are giving me a headache, and with Judal missing and Chie astray, I don't know what to do with this empire now. I'm very glad I had someone else come along with me."

"GYOKUEN!" Sinbad released a powerful angry scream. "Let us go, now!" His bracelet started to get aura and slowly spun, slowly releasing his djinn, Focalor. 

"Oh Sinbad, I am dearly afraid. Unfortunately, you are staying there, with no knowledge at all." The sly lass chuckled a sick grin, the opposing king gritting his teeth. 

"But, since you are here, I'd like to introduce you my daughter, Kounan Ren."

Ja'far stepped beside Sinbad, glaring at Gyokuen. "We don't have any intentions on knowing your daughter."

"Oh, really now?" Gyokuen popped a smile. "Right now, shes off to track Mai and Chie, along with his gang to the Reim empire, and eliminate them once and for all. That's all. Tata~" 

"GYOKUEN!!!!!!!!" Sinbad charged, equipping his djinn in a rush, ready to powerfully strike Gyokuen.

But all it took was a mumble of her daughter's name. 

Kounan shoved wind with wind, sending Sinbad flying away from the empire as Kounan continued fanning in circular-like dance motion until Sinbad remained a twinkle. 

"SIN!!!!!!" Ja'far cried, anger fuming his pale face, but was held back and stopped by Masrur and Sharrkan. 

"You beast! How dare you!" Yamraiah sneered, buy Gyokuen just let out a playful cackle as the portal closed itself slowly.